£100 ($200) iPhone model coming in July

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stupid apple rumors...this is all based on what "UBS analyst Maynard Um thinks". Please stop repeating these things as if they are official facts.

Quote from the article:

QUOTE said:
...could be ... is expected by analysts ... is likely to use ... is expected to unveil ... was expected to be ... UBS analysts believe ... could be ... as little as ... but think ... unlikely to be ... suggesting that ...

lame.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jeklnoo said:
Stupid apple rumors...this is all based on what "UBS analyst Maynard Um thinks". Please stop repeating these things as if they are official facts.

QFT.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
4GB? Clearly, this model is for those who only want a phone, and not an iPod. It could work, though. It does sound rather "based on guesses", though.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Teej said:
4GB? Clearly, this model is for those who only want a phone, and not an iPod. It could work, though. It does sound rather "based on guesses", though.
I'm sure many people could live with only 2 or 3 GB of music on them (I for one, am not one of those people).

Elfish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i'd defently rather buy a smaller and cheaper iphone
smile.gif

The Teej

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Urza said:
The Teej said:
I'm sure many people could live with only 2 or 3 GB of music on them (I for one, am not one of those people).

I suppose, but considering the iPod also have movies and games, you soon start to run out of space (especially with these console-quality titles coming out for iPhone), hence why I said this will be for people who primarily want an iPhone but don't need all of those extra iPod features.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Teej said:
Urza said:
The Teej said:

I suppose, but considering the iPod also have movies and games, you soon start to run out of space (especially with these console-quality titles coming out for iPhone), hence why I said this will be for people who primarily want an iPhone but don't need all of those extra iPod features.
iPods are terrible video players.

The Teej

Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Urza said:
The Teej said:
Urza said:
The Teej said:

iPods are terrible video players.

Can't say I can make an educated comment, but quite a lot of people use the video function on the iPod.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Oh come on. Even a 'confirmation' on some obscure website has more credibility than the speculation of an analyst. Apple is kind of a luxury company (hell, the iPod Power Adapter costs 35€!), live with it.

Urza: Disregarding the need for iTunes, iPod touch is a great video device, so is Classic. They are quite limited software-wise, but the hardware is great.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MaHe said:
Urza: Disregarding the need for iTunes, iPod touch is a great video device, so is Classic. They are quite limited software-wise, but the hardware is great.
If you enjoy watching video on a horribly small screen, sure (with the Classic's being comically small).

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Urza said:
MaHe said:
If you enjoy watching video on a horribly small screen, sure (with the Classic's being comically small).

It is a portable device. What do you expect? a 20" inch screen?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prime said:
Urza said:
MaHe said:

It is a portable device. What do you expect? a 20" inch screen?
5" minimum for it to be tolerable.

If you want video, get a nice Archos.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Urza said:
The Teej said:
Having had to delete stuff to fit on a 20GB B&W iPod with only music on it, I'm not one of those people either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat