Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Urza said:
Prime said:
Urza said:
MaHe said:
Urza: Disregarding the need for iTunes, iPod touch is a great video device, so is Classic. They are quite limited software-wise, but the hardware is great.
If you enjoy watching video on a horribly small screen, sure (with the Classic's being comically small).

It is a portable device. What do you expect? a 20" inch screen?
5" minimum for it to be tolerable.

If you want video, get a nice Archos.
That's a matter of preferences. I used to watch video on my 1,8" screen Nokia and it worked for a while (although I suffered some headaches at the time). 3,5" is perfect for me, and 5" screen devices don't really fit in a pocket. Again, differs from person to person.

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Of course there are better video players out than the iPhone/iPod. But who the hell these days carries a video player, music player, and designated phone all seperately? The iPhone does a good job for all of these and is stylish.

I for one don't carry a big man-bag to hold alot of crap....

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unchi-san said:
Of course there are better video players out than the iPhone/iPod. But who the hell these days carries a video player, music player, and designated phone all seperately? The iPhone does a good job for all of these and is stylish.
Are you really that dependent that you need to have little video clips to watch everywhere you are?

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
cheap phone + msdhc
biggrin.gif

iphone is still taking too much moneez!

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
Unchi-san said:
Are you really that dependent that you need to have little video clips to watch everywhere you are?

im very confused on your viewpoint of portable video players. Earlier you said to get an Archos if you want video (which is a portable video player), yet you criticize people for wanting a portable video player to watch videos everywhere I am at? Isn't the whole point of getting an Archos/iPhone/portable video player being able to watch it on the go, in the train, airplane, etc.?

Don't suggest to people portable video players if you find them pointless (because of course it makes you dependant on watching little video clips everywhere, right?)

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unchi-san said:
im very confused on your viewpoint of portable video players. Earlier you said to get an Archos if you want video (which is a portable video player), yet you criticize people for wanting a portable video player to watch videos everywhere I am at? Isn't the whole point of getting an Archos/iPhone/portable video player being able to watch it on the go, in the train, airplane, etc.?

Don't suggest to people portable video players if you find them pointless (because of course it makes you dependant on watching little video clips everywhere, right?)
There's a difference.

An iPhone is something you carry around you always (since its your phone, mp3 player, etc). If I was planning on taking a trip somewhere, and wanted to watch video for the plane/train ride, etc, I would bring a dedicated video player (as stated earlier, like an Archos).

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
Unchi-san said:

There's a difference.

An iPhone is something you carry around you always (since its your phone, mp3 player, etc). If I was planning on taking a trip somewhere, and wanted to watch video for the plane/train ride, etc, I would bring a dedicated video player (as stated earlier, like an Archos).

i understand. i just wouldn't want to pay 300$ more for a video player if I have an iphone. I am a cheap person and not ballin like you Urza =P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM