Homebrew ¿Loosing arm9loaderhax?

arc13

SPAAAACE !
Trophies
XP
Country
France
And the last guys, do you think you should wait until the exploit is released from 11.4 or look for a donor console for dsiwarehax?
We don't know when a new exploit will be released, maybe tomorrow or in two months.
If you want to wait, it's could be long, and also don't update your console.
If you don't want to wait, find another hacked console and do the transfer (I think that if you take dsiware from freeShop/ciangel they will work because they are took from ninty's servers)

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity does your cousin own a gateway card? If they tried gateway mode that would remove a9lh on 11.3+. Only way a9lh can be removed is if the user intentionally does so or loads a cfw without firm protection on an 11.3+ system.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

We don't know when a new exploit will be released, maybe tomorrow or in two months.
If you want to wait, it's could be long, and also don't update your console.
If you don't want to wait, find another hacked console and do the transfer (I think that if you take dsiware from freeShop/ciangel they will work because they are took from ninty's servers)
Also no it must be a legit purchased copy.

Reactions: Quantumcat

arc13

SPAAAACE !
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Out of curiosity does your cousin own a gateway card? If they tried gateway mode that would remove a9lh on 11.3+. Only way a9lh can be removed is if the user intentionally does so or loads a cfw without firm protection on an 11.3+ system.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also no it must be a legit purchased copy.
Yes it does a system transfer so I think that ninty check if the game has been purchased.

Carlos_DobleC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

No, he does not have any flashcards

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have already tried to load the luma configuration menu, it does not boot even deleting the config file and I have luma in version 7.05, and I do not plan to install b9s until I can not run the arm9lh (because I can't)
That's weird because having Luma v6.6+ should protect FIRM0 and FIRM1 when updating. I've updated several consoles with A9LH and Luma v6.6+ to 11.4 and all I did was update Luma to the latest(it was the hourly builds at the time). At least you're not SOL these days with the release of B9S.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes