Status
Not open for further replies.

Greymane

Lurking gbatemp pony
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still within the range of soundhax then, https://3ds.guide/uninstall-cfw.html this should revert any changes done to the 3ds sysnand and ctrnand.
That would have happened within the confines of boot9strap and luma cfw, from that point on the guide can be followed fully from the beginning.
Though if the error is not within the grasps of the cleaning up your 3ds will be fucked.

Bella Lawrence

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Still within the range of soundhax then, https://3ds.guide/uninstall-cfw.html this should revert any changes done to the 3ds sysnand and ctrnand.
That would have happened within the confines of boot9strap and luma cfw, from that point on the guide can be followed fully from the beginning.
Though if the error is not within the grasps of the cleaning up your 3ds will be fucked.
I think it's bricked, it's fucked

Bella Lawrence

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Then either the software or hardware have given out, you could try sending it to nintendo though this is up to you, welp best of luck with the unmidded 3ds.
Well it's banned too, so i don't think they would be very happy about that. And thanks for everything btw

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by wormdood,

Bella Lawrence

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
some combination of nand and .bin ex emunand.bin / nandmin.bin / ect
looks like im too late (if you have or can buy an r4i you can still potentially save [revive] the console)
I can't be bothered with that, do places like ebgames (gamestop) fix it potentially?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?