Homebrew “An exception occurred"

Status
Not open for further replies.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't be bothered with that, do places like ebgames (gamestop) fix it potentially?
If you cannot be bothered to look into it. Why should anyone be bothered to try and help with this issue?

As for gamestop, no, they will advise to send it to a local repair shop but will first say to send it to ni

Bella Lawrence

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you cannot be bothered to look into it. Why should anyone be bothered to try and help with this issue?

As for gamestop, no, they will advise to send it to a local repair shop but will first say to send it to ni
Im a teenager, i don't have anything that i can use to buy the R4 online that's why i can't be bothered. Anything that requires me to buy something online is out of the question in my situation

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

they have repair centers but dont offer it as a service
Oh okay

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im a teenager, i don't have anything that i can use to buy the R4 online that's why i can't be bothered. Anything that requires me to buy something online is out of the question in my situation

Oh okay
If you look around these forums there are some that do offer near location flashing of the 3ds consoles. May be something to possibly look into but cannot say for sure on that subject.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh okay
Call around to local electronics repair shops in your area. More often than not they also repair video game consoles outside of the warranty and they don't give two fucks if you modded it or not. If the issue is hardware related, you pay, they fix it and you both carry on. If it's not hardware related they will be able to tell you after a quick dismantle and more than likely won't charge you just to tell you it's a software issue.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hey, I noticed you posted several threads about pretty much the same subject. Please calm down and post in one place in the future, okay? /mod

Reactions: Deleted User

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you only need to be 13 to watch ads for cash if you click the first link in my sig you can earn the money by watching advertisements (i earn about 10usd every 3 days just "watching" ads) it pays via paypal and ndscard takes paypal so you can buy this R4i GOLD 3DS RTS and you can revive your 3ds . . . either that or sell it to me :rolleyes: and i will revive and enjoy it (yes it is an affiliate link and according to the rules i can have that in my sig and no this post is not simply intended to be an ad in itself)

Reactions: lone_wolf323
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol