Misc A little problem...

zYoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello. I'm an Italian (so I'm not that good in English, sorry for every possible error) old Mario Kart player, but I never had the possibility to connect my Wii to Wi-Fi, so I just played single-player.
I recently got a Wi-Fi Extender so my segnal can be extended to the room where the Wii is placed (it's distant from the router).
First, I tried to connect my Wii to the Wiimmfi service by doing an hotspot with my 4G (7 days ago). When connected, an error showed up. Searched on Internet and waited 7 days hoping to get verified.
Today the 7 days have been passed. I tried to connect and I got a ban message. I searched online (again) and I came to the conclusion that it was fault of the savegame. I had a savegame of an old friend. So I tried to use another MKWii License (but same savegame, I was afraid that my days count might be reset to 7d, I don't want to wait anymore), it got me to the "Worldwide/Region *number*/Friend Code" screen. So I clicked on Worldwide and got banned without any reason. Tried with another (the third) license and I didn't even got to the "Worldwide/Region *number*/Friend Code" screen (I don't know how to name it lol), another ban. Last error code: 23917 - Access denied (Then I gave up and I decided to write this thread).

So in the last part I panicked and just got things even worse.
It's my Wii banned forever or you can get things work for me and authorize me to play?

The licenses had these names:
- (symbol) zYoshi (symbols)
- another zYoshi license, the same as above
- Vincy (my real name lol)

Thanks in advance if someone replies to this message.

zYoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't make a lookup without friend code of Wii or game.
Thanks so much for replying!
Here are the FCs: "3612-4357-2409" (with my friend's savegame); "2067-5872-2994" (License created yesterday and registered some minutes ago, the fresh one).

Just a quick update, the new license got me to the character selection screen for the Worldwide server, and then I got banned, I don't know what to do anymore ._.

Another very quick update, the new license gave me two errors:
"81010" on the first time and then "23917".
In the end I gave up, hope to get a reply.

Last edited by zYoshi,

zYoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Quick update. Now the new license (yesterday) got me to the "Searching other players..." screen, but unbanned me again.

HEEEELP @Wiimm

7hrs later: Checked again Mario Kart Wii, now I can connect to Region 134 but not to Worldwide... why?

Last edited by zYoshi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1