Status
Not open for further replies.

A woman is marrying her Tetris cartridge

26CB9FCC-6984-40E1-8E50-AE97829379BB.jpeg

A woman in Florida is said to have objectophila, a condition that makes her physically and emotionally attracted to inanimate objects instead of people. In an interview with Metro, she stated that she grew up being attracted to all sorts of objects, from GPS devices, iPods, treadmills etc.

After breaking up with Pierre, her calculator, her love for Tetris grew so strong that she intends to marry her copy once she graduates, with a proper ceremony and her family and friends in attendance.

It started when I would play this game called Smash Run and I would hear the Tetris theme and I thought it was nice. Every time I heard it I would want to play Tetris. All I did was play this game and kept thinking I want to play Tetris.

I think Tetris is so beautiful, he is about perfection and he stimulates your mind. Physically I get that feeling that people in relationships get – that you know they are the right one.

I love him so much and get an immense sense of satisfaction with him. I have a strong connection with him and have invested so much in him.

The full interview is available here.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by WiiUBricker,

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a small chance it might be her.. It'd make this story that much weirder.

Why would someone make an account to validate a weird preference? Weirder things have happened I guess?
I think you could just use a VPN server in Florida, but I’m on my phone and it doesn’t let me pick my location.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
To me, wanting to stick your dick up another guy's ass is as much a twisted perversion as pedophilia, and beastiality. And don't give me the argument that some people are just born gay, and wired like that from birth. That same argument goes for pedophiles as well. It still doesn't mean it's right, and it's still a disgusting perversion in my mind. So yeah, I'm not afraid to say that I disagree with it. As for the increase in beastiality, that's just the logical progression when you have more and more people sharing a deeper connection with their dogs and cats than they could ever share with another human being.
Boy aren't we repressed? How is homosexuality the least bit akin to pedophilia and beastiality? You just scream "closeted gay dude". It's 2018. It's ok to come out. We're all here for you. I am, however, afraid that you hurt animals as you have this weird asphyxiation with beastiality. It's not proving any sort of point, and I recommend you seek medical help. Rape is rape, even if the horse can't say no.

Last edited by Joom,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Welp, this topic is dying, so let's move on... Next on the news, woman admitted to the ER with a NES cartridge stuck inside her snatch! You won't guess where she's from!

gamer765

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was not prepared when I hit the source button. My eyes instantly burned. WTF IS THAT THING? ITS HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
To me, wanting to stick your dick up another guy's ass is as much a twisted perversion as pedophilia, and beastiality. And don't give me the argument that some people are just born gay, and wired like that from birth. That same argument goes for pedophiles as well. It still doesn't mean it's right, and it's still a disgusting perversion in my mind. So yeah, I'm not afraid to say that I disagree with it. As for the increase in beastiality, that's just the logical progression when you have more and more people sharing a deeper connection with their dogs and cats than they could ever share with another human being.
No u
9db.jpg

Yes, I know you didn't call me gay, I just wanted to use this meme. *clears throat*
Okay, but seriously, this forum might not be the best place to act homophobic. There are a lot of people here who aren't straight. Not to mention a lot of people who are clever enough not to be homophobic.

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's where you're wrong. Pedophilia isn't consensual, kids are too young to know what's going on. Bestiality isn't consensual cause it's animals that can't give consent to humans. Gay sex, whether you find it gross or not, is consensual. So it is NOT the same. Claiming it is means you have no idea why pedophilia is bad. It's not wrong because it's perverted or whatever. It's wrong because it's preying on kids who are being harmed by it. Gay sex doesn't harm anyone. If your morality is based on what's gross to you, not what hurts others, then there's a problem here. And no, sharing a deep connection isn't related to fucking cats. Maybe YOU want to fuck anyone you have a connection with, but other people dont.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Boy aren't we repressed? How is homosexuality the least bit akin to pedophilia and beastiality? You just scream "closeted gay dude". It's 2018. It's ok to come out. We're all here for you. I am, however, afraid that you hurt animals as you have this weird asphyxiation with beastiality. It's not proving any sort of point, and I recommend you seek medical help. Rape is rape, even if the horse can't say no.
There is a culture in Columbia where sex with a Donkey is considered normal. Many guys do it and some say they prefer a Donkey over a women.
They say sex with a Donkey is a natural part of growing up.

Last edited by SG854,

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
To me, wanting to stick your dick up a girl's front is as much a twisted perversion as pedophilia, and beastiality. And don't give me the argument that some people are just born straight, and wired like that from birth. That same argument goes for pedophiles as well. It still doesn't mean it's right, and it's still a disgusting perversion in my mind. So yeah, I'm not afraid to say that I disagree with it.

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
To me, wanting to stick your dick up a girl's front is as much a twisted perversion as pedophilia, and beastiality. And don't give me the argument that some people are just born straight, and wired like that from birth. That same argument goes for pedophiles as well. It still doesn't mean it's right, and it's still a disgusting perversion in my mind. So yeah, I'm not afraid to say that I disagree with it.
Well if we were all your kind of "normal" then the human species would go extinct wouldn't it? I'm pretty sure that is not what natural selection intended. So it's safe to say that your situation as an abnormality, a perversion, a screw up by nature;).

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Stupid old girl, and her parents.
That woman should :
-Exercise more, have a sexy body ;
-Learn how dress and how to put make up ;
-Marry a real man!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We should just move this thread to the end of the forum. This is going to end up being a hetero vs LGBTQ argument soon and it's not going to looks pretty. After scanning 10 pages, the seeds are already there. Best to either close this thing or EOF this biatch.

Last edited by LightyKD,
Reactions: ThoD

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
We should just move this thread to the end of the forum. This is going to end up being a hetero vs LGBTQ argument soon and it's not going to looks pretty. After scanning 10 pages, the seeds are already there. Best to either close this thing or EOF this biatch.
Utopia.

Reactions: ThoD

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Have you even heard yourself?
You're talking an incredible amount of bollucks did you know that?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Have you even heard yourself?
You're talking an incredible amount of bollucks did you know that?
This is nothing new. A lot of what he says is garbled nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...