Status
Not open for further replies.

A woman is marrying her Tetris cartridge

26CB9FCC-6984-40E1-8E50-AE97829379BB.jpeg

A woman in Florida is said to have objectophila, a condition that makes her physically and emotionally attracted to inanimate objects instead of people. In an interview with Metro, she stated that she grew up being attracted to all sorts of objects, from GPS devices, iPods, treadmills etc.

After breaking up with Pierre, her calculator, her love for Tetris grew so strong that she intends to marry her copy once she graduates, with a proper ceremony and her family and friends in attendance.

It started when I would play this game called Smash Run and I would hear the Tetris theme and I thought it was nice. Every time I heard it I would want to play Tetris. All I did was play this game and kept thinking I want to play Tetris.

I think Tetris is so beautiful, he is about perfection and he stimulates your mind. Physically I get that feeling that people in relationships get – that you know they are the right one.

I love him so much and get an immense sense of satisfaction with him. I have a strong connection with him and have invested so much in him.

The full interview is available here.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by WiiUBricker,

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I understand sao but how is liking fate weird? You probably never played the VN...or i must be missing something.
I mean modern fate, full of nothing but fanservice and cashgrab and nothing to do with what the serias was.
But you are right, I haven't played any fate related VN, but a friend of mine can't complain enough about how fate used to be great and now is ruined.

XDarkLord92X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I mean modern fate, full of nothing but fanservice and cashgrab and nothing to do with what the serias was.
But you are right, I haven't played any fate related VN, but a friend of mine can't complain enough about how fate used to be great and now is ruined.
Oh i see your point. Tbh the only modern fate i consume is the fate kaleid illya series which i like but i can see how people may not like it.

guicrith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If she actually was in love with her tetris cart she would just keep it to herself, not do an interview.
This is just another made up tumblr sexuality that someone is using as an excuse to cry discrimination, she is likely a perfectly normal person doing what most do on social media, beg for attention, and giving her that attention only makes this behavior get worse.
The site itself also looks like a shit hole full of more minority whining and irrelevant crap like buzzfeed.

Fake genders, fake sexualitys, Logan Paul and all other social media stunts should just be ignored, if there is a market there will be suppliers, dont be the market then this will stop.
GBAtemp, how about you take the first step and remove this from the frontpage as it is not gaming or emulation news.

Last edited by guicrith,

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, if this was 10-15 years ago, where I had no concept of marriages and divorce rates, I would think this is stupid. Now? Come on, this means their marriage will last a long time.
All I can think of after hearing "physically attracted to" is her shoving that thing so far up her funhole that it gets stuck followed by her getting angry that "he" impregnated her at such a young age, followed by the obvious divorce and many more years of already-existing therapy sessions.

Man that poor cartridge is going to be so heartbroken

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If she actually was in love with her tetris cart she would just keep it to herself, not do an interview.
This is just another made up tumblr sexuality that someone is using as an excuse to cry discrimination, she is likely a perfectly normal person doing what most do on social media, beg for attention, and giving her that attention only makes this behavior get worse.
The site itself also looks like a shit hole full of more minority whining and irrelevant crap like buzzfeed.

Fake genders, fake sexualitys, Logan Paul and all other social media stunts should just be ignored, if there is a market there will be suppliers, dont be the market then this will stop.
GBAtemp, how about you take the first step and remove this from the frontpage as it is not gaming or emulation news.
But... but it is gaming news technically. Dude idgaf what you think. Just let the girl be happyface

Reactions: Deleted User

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Also if she is attracted to objects you can bet she fucked that nes card
Gross
Dont shake hands with her husband

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My money’s on him being a lazy layabout that just sits on the TV all day while she goes to work. Get a job you bum.

D

Deleted User

I mean, it's silly, and it's literally incapable of giving consent in any form, but if you can marry virtual characters. why not a game cartridge?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Just more proof that God is afraid of the beast that he created.
God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs. Dinosaurs eat man...Woman with a cartridge for a husband inherits the earth.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just remembered something that kind of justified why I didn't react incredulously to this story. I had just watched Devilman Crybaby on Netflix, which is not related to this story, but I had a fresh desensitization as some of the things there, especially episode 1 in the Sabbath section, was really gross and crazy. A woman and a Tetris cartridge, a marriage in the works, that's nothing. It was also weird looking at her picture more and noticing that she kind of looks like my second sister. She has a human boyfriend though, I saw him just a few minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."