Hacking All UWP Apps For Dev Mode

Gameoverman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
This is a huge collection, thanks!

How do you do this? You know, grabbing the .appx from the Windows Store and everything. By any chance, do you know if Halo Spartan Strike could be brought over to Xbox One through the same method? It's the only Halo game not playable on Xbox One and it's got Xbox Controller support, so it should control perfectly fine if it does work.

Last edited by Gameoverman,

dominater01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a huge collection, thanks!

How do you do this? You know, grabbing the .appx from the Windows Store and everything. By any chance, do you know if Halo Spartan Strike could be brought over to Xbox One through the same method? It's the only Halo game not playable on Xbox One and it's got Xbox Controller support, so it should control perfectly fine if it does work.
the game is 3$ so i cant tell if it'll work or not or be encrypted so your sol on that

only some uwp games work on xbox one not all

Gameoverman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
the game is 3$ so i cant tell if it'll work or not or be encrypted so your sol on that

only some uwp games work on xbox one not all

Not asking you to buy, but how exactly do you get to do get to grab the appx file? And I'm guessing you really would never know if what works until you actually try...

DistortedVortex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm going to Send you some Paid Creators Collection Games to You as soon as i get Fiddler Working all of these Games i got from The Original Developers including but not limited to

- Stereo Aereo
- Super Bounce Ball Maze
- Super Jumpy Ball
- Pixel Driver
- Snake vs Snake
- Death Goat (Brought it Myself)
- Phantom Dust (Not a Paid Game or a Creators Collection Game but it's 9.5GB so it's going to take awhile to Download if Phantom Dust can be Sideloaded then that's awesome also i added it to the list because it's a Awesome Game)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also i
I'm going to Send you some Paid Creators Collection Games to You as soon as i get Fiddler Working all of these Games i got from The Original Developers including but not limited to

- Stereo Aereo
- Super Bounce Ball Maze
- Super Jumpy Ball
- Pixel Driver
- Snake vs Snake
- Phantom Dust (Not a Paid Game or a Creators Collection Game but it's 9.5GB so it's going to take awhile to Download if Phantom Dust can be Sideloaded then that's awesome also i added it to the list because it's a Awesome Game)
also forgot to add FoxyLand

dominater01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

- Stereo Aereo
- Super Bounce Ball Maze
- Super Jumpy Ball
- Pixel Driver
- Snake vs Snake

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also i

also forgot to add FoxyLand

cool just remember they have to be appx or appxbundle and they cannot be encrypted so i'd hold off on phantom dust because of the size and im sure its encrypted

not all games work on dev mode even if they work on retail

the games have to be available on pc as well as xbox so you can scrape the file from there

DistortedVortex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
cool just remember they have to be appx or appxbundle and they cannot be encrypted so i'd hold off on phantom dust because of the size and im sure its encrypted

the games have to be available on pc as well as xbox so you can scrape the file from there
pretty sure all of the games i said are on both Xbox and Win10 also normally Creators Collection Games aren't Encrypted

Some Games like Stereo Aereo are 1.5GB - 3.2GB but then again if your able to get Space Cat running then i'm sure all Creators Collection Games aren't Encrypted

Last edited by DistortedVortex,

dominater01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty sure all of the games i said are on both Xbox and Win10 also normally Creators Collection Games aren't Encrypted

Some Games like Stereo Aereo are 1.5GB - 3.2GB but then again if your able to get Space Cat running then i'm sure all Creators Collection Games aren't Encrypted
well some games from the creators club cant connect to xbox live so the game wont let you play them on dev mode

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

E
Well you can dump eappx based games using some stuff but that allows some form of piracy so respecting @wiired24 wishes it has not been released yet but he did not make it

DistortedVortex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well some games from the creators club cant connect to xbox live so the game wont let you play them on dev mode
well ik that for Stereo Aereo it needs a internet connection to play for all Casualgames.nu games you just press X to skip the sign-in but pretty sure that most will work also is there a way to PM on GBATemp

dominater01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new app updates added

8SoundCloud_3.3.20.1000.AppxBundle
8ZipNew_1.2.144.1000.Appx
ACGMediaPlayer_1.12.16002.0.AppxBundle
AnimeTubeUnlimited_6.8.9.0.AppxBundle
AwesomeTube_5.1.31.0.AppxBundle
Crunchyroll_1.1.21.0.Appx
DiscordUWP_7.4.1.0.AppxBundle
EasyforGmail_2.3.2.0.AppxBundle
ExViewer_18.4.16.0.7z
FunimationNow_1.0.4.0.AppxBundle
Kodi-2018.04.24.appx
Musbox_1.9.0.0.AppxBundle
MyTubeBeta_3.2.20.0.Appx
RavenforTwitter_10.0.0.1000.AppxBundle
WinOpener_2.1.32.0.AppxBundle
zTwitch_10_1.3.16.0.AppxBundle

azy77

Trophies
XP
Country
Just got an xbox one cheap a few days ago with the intention to sell it on but then I came across Dev Mode and decided to keep it :D

Thanks for all the apps. Have C64, Snes and FBA running nicely.

Don't suppose there's an Amiga emulator on the cards?

dominater01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got an xbox one cheap a few days ago with the intention to sell it on but then I came across Dev Mode and decided to keep it :D

Thanks for all the apps. Have C64, Snes and FBA running nicely.

Don't suppose there's an Amiga emulator on the cards?
im no dev but i doubt it

dominater01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new uwp game updates

doompackII_1.4.7.0.Appx
GoUpUWP_1.1.4.0.AppxBundle
HereticSotSR_1.2.0.1000.Appx
HopHopHop_1.1.3.0.AppxBundle