Hacking An utter noob (to xbone homebew)

Spy653

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't really know where to post things, I've been here about an hour looking around. I am trying to find (or make) something that can read a stored text file and use the info in it to log in and then launch an installed game. Basically I'm trying to remove as much user interaction as I can so it can just power it on and go. I'm an ok C# programmer so not completely useless but I haven't played with xbox modding before so don't even know where to start. Not expecting an answer because I'm not really asking a question but if anyone can help point in the right direction it'd be great. thanks

ReelBigNilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really know where to post things, I've been here about an hour looking around. I am trying to find (or make) something that can read a stored text file and use the info in it to log in and then launch an installed game. Basically I'm trying to remove as much user interaction as I can so it can just power it on and go. I'm an ok C# programmer so not completely useless but I haven't played with xbox modding before so don't even know where to start. Not expecting an answer because I'm not really asking a question but if anyone can help point in the right direction it'd be great. thanks

Yeah... I'm not gonna advocate anyone botting on a console... Removing user interaction from an Xbox is like asking a microwave to read your USB drive and play your movies on the window... That shit don't make no sense bro... Just doesn't sound legit man your intentions are very vague...

Reactions: wiired24

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To be honest, the only way to be able to run any homebrew right now would be through dev mode (used to be free, but now $19). Homebrew isn't expansive yet, so I suggest you don't waste your money(Unless you really want emulators).
dev mode is free now

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night