Animal Crossing Mobile To be Revealed This Week In Nintendo Direct

animal_crossing_new_leaf.0.jpg

The time has come Animal Crossing fanatics. Its time to spend all of our precious waning minutes maximizing our bell hoarding tendencies.

A Nintendo Direct
centered on the previously announced mobile game will stream at 12 p.m. Japan time this Wednesday, Oct. 25 — or 11 p.m. EST on Tuesday, Oct. 24, the evening before.

No word on an american stream yet, but keep checking for updates and info on our front page.

And GET HYPE!

Last edited by chavosaur,
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's Nintendo. On mobile. There's an 99% chance of this sucking ass.
Ya know what I hope tho? If the graphics were either sprites or 2d like FEH.
At least even if the game is crap we'll get some nice graphics rips to make our AC fangames to get DMCAd.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's Nintendo. On mobile. There's an 99% chance of this sucking ass.
Ya know what I hope tho? If the graphics were either sprites or 2d like FEH.
At least even if the game is crap we'll get some nice graphics rips to make our AC fangames to get DMCAd.
But Super Mario Run is really great.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also, until the game details come out, stop talking shit about it, neither me nor you know jack shit about it besides it being animal crossing related and on mobile. Actually be happy for once and try to have some dam bit of hope that it might actually be decent instead of just making this a cespool of complaining pricks

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get hype? You ARE being sarcastic right? You have to be cause this is the biggest piece of shit Ive seen in a while. Thanks for ruining one of my favorite IPs by putting it on mobile trash Nintendo.
Being that upset about it must be tiring, im glad im not you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it'll be pay to DECORATE
also, until the game details come out, stop talking shit about it, neither me nor you know jack shit about it besides it being animal crossing related and on mobile. Actually be happy for once and try to have some dam bit of hope that it might actually be decent instead of just making this a cespool of complaining pricks

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I don't see an issue with these kinds of games as long as it doesn't impact main series titles, and tbf animal crossing seems like a game that would fit well into the mobile nickel and dime system like a Facebook game, normal gamers shouldn't put too much focus into these, as long as Nintendo doesn't start focusing on mobile nickel and dime games or trying to add that system into main series games then meh who cares

I would rather Nintendo make money than somewhere like zynga/king.comfor casual gamers, might actually bring up the standards of mobile casual games while they are at it rather than being just another bubble bobble clone

Last edited by gamesquest1,
Reactions: KoalaBoy

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know what to think. It probably won't be a main series AC game, don't worry about it guys.
We'll probably see AC on the Switch, it's good to know that the franchise is still alive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool