Any work pranksters here? Please share!

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, I really like my job and my coworkers. A few of them, we play pranks on each other. id love to hear any prank anyone of you have done.

this one time, (no, not at band camp), my buddy drug out tree trimmings from another truck and loaded them all over the top of my truck. i came back from vacation. i came into work to a tree covered truck. wtf, dude. i couldnt tell him anything because he went on disability for his shoulder. anyhow, i knew it was him because i talked with my other coworkers and confirmed my suspicion. i gathered all the tree trimmings and brought them to his truck. as it turns out some keys fit other trucks. my key fit his truck, but i hadnt told him. i stuffed all the tree trimmings in to the cab of his truck. he ended up coming back the next day because he needed his reading glasses from his work truck. with him in his cast and pulling all those tree limbs out to get his glasses. he later told me that it turns out he is allergic to the tree. i kind of felt bad. he was all sneezy, in a cast, moving the tree. well, he got me back. he wasnt allergic to that tree anyway. he was fucking with me. the fucker, lol.

another time, with another coworker, he is always messing with peoples stuff. some people get him back, but others dont want to get into all that back and forth. i was working late and i snagged a shopping cart and strapped it the top of his truck. i did this on a sunday night so everyone can see his truck in the morning. it was great! everyone got a kick out it.

its all in good fun and everyone knows what buttons not to press. any tempers here prank their coworkers? id love to hear it.

MeowMeowMeow

S̈͊ͣ̎̍͋͟eͩ͊ͨ̂ͫ̐ͬ͟n̆ͨp͒ͪ̿̔aͤͬ̄ͩͨ͗̔iͧ̽ͤ
Trophies
D̀͌̀e̵ͧk̷u̾̂ͨ͗̾͊̚ ͥ̈ͤ̎̒̓T͊ͬ͜rͨ̌̔͂́e͂̌ͩͦ̃͜eͬͪ̄͝
XP
Country
Netherlands
so, I really like my job and my coworkers. A few of them, we play pranks on each other. id love to hear any prank anyone of you have done.

this one time, (no, not at band camp), my buddy drug out tree trimmings from another truck and loaded them all over the top of my truck. i came back from vacation. i came into work to a tree covered truck. wtf, dude. i couldnt tell him anything because he went on disability for his shoulder. anyhow, i knew it was him because i talked with my other coworkers and confirmed my suspicion. i gathered all the tree trimmings and brought them to his truck. as it turns out some keys fit other trucks. my key fit his truck, but i hadnt told him. i stuffed all the tree trimmings in to the cab of his truck. he ended up coming back the next day because he needed his reading glasses from his work truck. with him in his cast and pulling all those tree limbs out to get his glasses. he later told me that it turns out he is allergic to the tree. i kind of felt bad. he was all sneezy, in a cast, moving the tree. well, he got me back. he wasnt allergic to that tree anyway. he was fucking with me. the fucker, lol.

another time, with another coworker, he is always messing with peoples stuff. some people get him back, but others dont want to get into all that back and forth. i was working late and i snagged a shopping cart and strapped it the top of his truck. i did this on a sunday night so everyone can see his truck in the morning. it was great! everyone got a kick out it.

its all in good fun and everyone knows what buttons not to press. any tempers here prank their coworkers? id love to hear it.
ej boss, your boss here. Nice to hear you love to prank instead of working.

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know holding a full time job to support a family is very important, but you should have fun at work. Maybe pranks aren’t the best way as some people can’t handle it. My point is to make the best of the situation you are in. Work doesn’t need to be totally serious all the time. Well, maybe not if you are a surgeon, but I’m sure they have fun at work in their own way.

Reactions: VinsCool

Xathya

residence aparents trols of temps
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
so i manag the it for coal mines around here and have writen some extensiv systems and on first 1 april i like to do some prankers, such as tel miners to "mine in this directon" but misled them for an bits

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: