• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Anybody here read Football Terrace books?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just finished reading Cass Pennants book Cass and found it a really enjoyable read. It wasn't so much a big book of brags about his terrace days, even though there was some stuff in there obviously. I've also read Carlton Leachs book Muscle which was just as good.

I've just ordered Congrats You've Just Met The I.C.F. so I'm hoping it's as good of a book as Cass and Muscle. Does anyone here read any of the 'football firm' books? If so what ones are good, where it's more about the people than the violence, and what ones are just a bunch of bell-ends bragging about being hard?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte