Gaming Anyone excited for Fallout 4 Game Of The Year Edition?

Whats Your Favourite Fallout Game

• Fallout 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallout

• Fallout Tactics

• Total voters

IzeC0ld

N$K867
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To say, i am so hyped for Fallout 4 Game of year edition. It releases on september 26th and you can just buy the game itself or you can buy it with the limited edition pip - boy. It comes with a perk poster, Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y edition, which has graphical enhancements and is fully updated. It also comes out with all the dlc released by bethesda on the disc. And it also has a stand for the pip boy and a user manual (im sure its just for fun reading!). I have already pre - ordererd it on amazon and am excited to get it. So if o
You want to pre order, heres the link for xbox one https://www.amazon.com/Fallout-Game-Year-Pip-Boy-Xbox-One/dp/B074NL8CBT

DrewyPoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I was... just couldn’t get into it. Never likes FO4 nearly as much as 3 or new vegas. Not saying it’s a bad game though

Reactions: IzeC0ld
D

Deleted-355425

I believe the normal fallout 4 users will get the upgrades graphics patch too and I already own all the DLC, for PS4 and Xbox one. I’m a big fan but I can’t bring myself to buy the pip boy edition from the states as the UK isn’t getting he relaunch pip boy.

Reactions: IzeC0ld

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Already got all the DLC [I want] for Fallout 4 so no, not really excited :lol:, however, your poll? I enjoyed all 3 recent Fallout games, but 3 wins it for me: quite the moment coming out of vault 101 the very first time, and while the storyline was typical Bethesda rubbish (New Vegas wins there) the sheer amount of things to do/walk off in any direction and see what happens was glorious at the time, and probably no new Fallout (or Elder Scrolls) will beat that feeling for me now..

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing through FO4 was great, but any other playthrough after than (even with mods) just isn't fun. That tends to be the case for most Bethesda games, at least in my opinion.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y