OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
That was the best part, wasn't it? I was upset at how good this game was until I learned it was unplayable due to the controls. Now that it's clear the custom controls will never be fixed I can sleep easy at night.

1st post eh? you're off to a good start. good job. pat yourself on the back. you've accomplished your goal for the day.

yes let's all be dicks to the person putting hundreds of hours into making you a game for free just because he's unable to deliver a perfect product.

did i read something on twitter about this making its way over to the 3ds? would that mean a possible future for the project?

-another world

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
It's sad because a lot of people like this game but it's almost impossible to download now, and even the 3DS version is hard to find...

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country

427_rOom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is happening? On my NDS lite, in hbmenu, i'm have guru meditation error. How to fix that, or what i'm doing wrong? My card is R4 Dual-Core.

Attachments

• IMG_3260.JPG
    IMG_3260.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 237
Last edited by 427_rOom,

toast27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dose this work with a homebrewed 3ds?
There exists a remake for the 3DS, called "Aperture Science 3D". I'm a new account, so I can't post hyperlinks, but a google search pulls it up as the first GBATemp result. It's a 3DSX/SDMH; you'll just stick these in /3ds/portal3DS/ with the content folder and run it with the Homebrew Launcher.

EDIT: Well, I say "New", but I mean chronically inactive. Also, you might have luck with twilightmenu++, but I haven't.

Last edited by toast27,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The arcade version is so fun but the ports yikes lol