Hacking Are you hacking your switch this gen?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't get the rage.
Although I'm one of those guys to actually buy a console just when it's hackable I somehow found it nice to see there's someone Nintendo was able to satisfy that much that he has no interest in hacking.

In my opinion Nintendo is still making many faults. Their online gaming (and Splatoon 2's netcode) still suck, they don't have a media player or at least YouTube/Netflix/Amazon Prime, they need so many months to actually start a Virtual Console for NES/SNES/GBA and so on on a console which seems to be the best console ever for that use cases but even I'm so impressed by the feeling of the new console that I'm not interested in pirating games right now (of course I'll be the first one to use RetroArch though).

I'v got my Switch a month ago. Technically it's just a nice Android tablet with detachable controllers but the fact that "real" games (and not that F2P shit) are being released for it makes the difference.

You can read many reviews, watch countless videos on YouTube but it can't help you getting the feeling of looking around from a tower in BotW's Hyrule - all just in your hands - on the go!

Last edited by lordelan,

kitzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought 2 Systems one still on 2.0 should have left it one 1.0 but ah well and the other i bought over the summer just the tablet itself for 200 bucks currently on 4.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM