Gaming Atlus is the wisest developer of all time

Reploid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

As I knew from the very beginning, new route in Cathrine's remaster will be a trap. Yes, it's a trap!

And you know what? It's supercool, I'm hooked. What kind of deal remasters this day can give us?
Better resolution? Hello, LocoRoco, and no, I won't play you. Its not reason enough.
New graphic assets? Hello, Crash, and no, I won't play you. Its not reason enough.
Pathetic amount of new content? Hello, Bulletstorm, and no, I won't play you. Its not reason enough.

BUT! If all of the above games had traps in them, I definitely would! Who would not? It's ingenious! All hail Atlus, let's hope all their new games will have traps, and all other remasters gonna include traps in old games.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but I am not into Atlus games. Most Atlus games sucks!

All I like from Atlus games are:

PS3:

Demon's Souls
3D Dot Game Heroes
Abyss Odyssey

PS4:

Daylight

Yeah.. not so much good games out there. So this game is not my things either.

Reactions: gameboy

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is just a game, if you enjoy it then good for you, no reason to try and insist we praise it if we don't like it. I don't actively find atlus games of interest. I only ever played one, Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne. I only played it cause it had Dante from Devil may cry in it. I played that for 50 hours, and it was way too frustrating and confusing I needed a walkthrough until I finally found him, fought him and lost. I turned the game off and deleted the save data and handed it away. That was one of the worst experiences of a game I ever had.

I actually was excited about Catherine when i saw the marketing for it. I even bought it for ps3, yet I had not once thought to play it. I just felt reluctant about how it would be. But seeing if that some rumors about a possible switch release of this "REMASTER" I may try it finally. Even then I still am reluctant to do so. I'm not saying the company can't do good job, I just don't appreciate the games as well as some others do. I find myself more excited before the game release and how they market it than actually playing games these days. I dunno why but perhaps is just more fun being hype over something not here cause once it does, expectation and concerns kick in and start to take over perception of things. It's a thing we HUMANS developed over time when is constantly hard to trust something for too long.:ninja:

Reactions: gameboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning