Bandai Namco trademarks three new titles

IMG_6248.JPG

It seems Bandai Namco might just have a few games up their sleeves, as the company has just filed three new trademarks for video game names. "Lost on Arrival", "Twin Mirror", and "Under Glass" were all registered and trademarked last month. None of these titles appear to be any games that are in development, so there's potential for an announcement of these projects in the future. These three names also now have domain names, such as Lost-On-Arrival.com, Lost-On-Arrival-Game.com, and Underglass-game.com, all registered by Namco as well.

:arrow: Source
:arrow: Lost On Arrival site

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I believe these are the Games Namco Bandai are working on for Switch...
Super Metroid: Lost on Arrival
Luigi's Mansion: Twin Mirror
Warioware: Under Glass

JK..

It would be nice to have a Souls game on Switch :)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
If theres another souls game it will be because of fromsoft not bandai namco. Especially since bandai namco didnt even publish 2/5 of the souls games.
Namco owns the Dark Souls trademark, if there's going to be another Dark Souls game, Namco will be involved. Demon's Souls or Bloodborne, on the other hand, wouldn't come from Namco cuz they're both owned Sony.

But it's not going to be a Dark Souls game, since From Software claims they won't be working on a new entry for the Dark Souls series for a while, they're focusing on Armored Core and a new IP ATM.

As to the news, Namco has their hand in so many different genres and games that it's hard to say what exactly it'll be really.

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Namco owns the Dark Souls trademark, if there's going to be another Dark Souls game, Namco will be involved. Demon's Souls or Bloodborne, on the other hand, wouldn't come from Namco cuz they're both owned Sony.

But it's not going to be a Dark Souls game, since From Software claims they won't be working on a new entry for the Dark Souls series for a while, they're focusing on Armored Core and a new IP ATM.

As to the news, Namco has their hand in so many different genres and games that it's hard to say what exactly it'll be really.
The "dark souls" brand is owned by Bandai, but fromsoft could easily make another dark souls game by just naming it 'horror souls' or whatever, the same way the did after demons souls.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling.