• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Barack Obama or John McCain?

scoozer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
obama

blush.gif

D

Deleted User

OBAMA MUTHA****ERS!!

McCain is too likely to sever our relationships with other countries with his temper.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
America is so screwed. How do I vote "None of the above, start over and find new candidates" on the ballet?

Alerek

Trophies
Website
alerek.cjb.net
XP
Country
United States
Already going with Obama, and that's completely aside from the fact that McCain's chances of outliving his term are drastically lower than his competition.

comtois

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
caffolote said:
Who do you want to win the election? Personally, I think Obama should win.

well, with the two choices, i want obama to win. personally, i think hillary should win.

how many cancerous growths did mccain have removed this week?

SargeSmash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
McCain. I'm no fan of his, but I'll take the lesser of two evils. As a conservative, we didn't exactly have any good choices this time around.

Obama is charming, and displays leadership ability in scripted situations, but he fumbles horribly in impromptu situations. Heck, he makes Bush look like a genius in those instances. That _is_ the primary thing that I hear, that he's charismatic, and a great leader. But you have to ask yourself, would he lead us in the right direction? I would argue not. I don't think I've heard a good idea out of him yet.

I'd take Reagan back in a heartbeat. Heck, I think Reagan could govern better from beyond the grave than these two.

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obama. And I'm in the military. McCain was opposed to all the great changes added to the G.I. Bill and he's supposed to be pro-military? What a two faced liar. He's totally out of touch with young people in general. He's admitted he knows nothing of email and internet. He let the world pass him by and now he wants to lead the world.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
This is what most of us european think (at least, us French): Mc Cain = Bush because they're from the same political party, and Bush = ultimate worst president ever.
So yeah, everyone pretty much goes with Obama here.
But hey, we don't get to vote so I don't know what this is worth. Probably nothing.

SkankyYankee

GBAtemp Advanced Skank
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Obama is the lesser of two evils as of NOW. You can pinpiont the exact time McCain turned to the crazy right wingers instead of the middle ground, around middle or 02 or 03 if i'm not mistaken. His stances in 99' were so different i was gonna vote for him if he won the primary, talk about flip flop. Obama seems like the better canidate but he also seems just as inexperienced as Bush Jr. If McCain keeps up the american aggression on the world its only a matter of time before someone tries to nuke NYC, which living in NE means ill die a slow death from fallout. Obama would then be the only choice left.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv