Homebrew Suggestion Be patient with "Homebrew"

D

Deleted User

Fools!! What do you People know? I´m the only one here how truly understands the Value of Switch Homebrew.

Last edited by ,

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are people with under 100 posts allowed to post threads in this section?
All we get is shit and more shit.

Because sometimes some of the best posts come from people that have less than 100 posts? Yes a lot of them are garbage, but that's kinda the nature of any forum really.

ItsTheWolf

Splatoon 2 Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Haven't read the wall of text in the OP but seriously, if telling people to be patient with homebrew worked, people here could have done it ages ago...

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Despite a lot of non sense in this thread, homebrew is getting closer very fast.

I'm monitoring the evolutions of libnx and in the last week yellow8 is making a great job with the vi service (video service).

At the moment the big things missing for basic homebrews are writing to the framebuffer and getting input from the joycons (the hid service has only the basic init function, but usully it's not the hardest part to implement, and the controls constants are all defined in that leaked package).

Once get video buffer writing, homebrew could start.

The real point is that the entrypoints to launch the code aren't going to be released so easily.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this would be a very epic console for Homebrew since it's one of the most portable powerful devices exclusively for gaming on the world for common people...

If you check something like GPD Win it's a very expensive devices and won't ever run games as good as Switch.

And anyone with knowledge do you think a dual boot could happen on the switch for the Nvidia shield TV and enjoy both switch and Nvidia shield TV games since they use the same Nvidia chip with slight differences...

Ps: can't wait for Homebrew on the Switch, it's the first ever portable console that I'm interested.

Last edited by guily6669,

Somario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Surely I misunderstood and the post not talk about Switch firmware but.....what about this tweet???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171109-203212.png
    Screenshot_20171109-203212.png
    100 KB · Views: 295

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.