• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Best to in the world

tisti

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
In Europe its knows as X-twin and in the states its Aeroace...

Got myn after being hyped by other peoples post on the net and I must say, this is the best ~30$ toy anyone can buy
biggrin.gif
Im enjoying myself to death with this thing. It charges via. the controler by a cable and the controler uses 6 AA batteries.

When its not windy its superb to fly it around
biggrin.gif
It lasts around ~10 minutes with one charge if you don't keep climbing and diving over and over..

It was just windy now, and the poor fella barely made it back to me... It went with the wind for 30 meters, then I quicly turned it around and it basicly hovered in middair
biggrin.gif

Its just way to fun and extremely forgiving if you crash it, since its made of somesort of styropor, thats extremely durable on impacts. Crashed myn atlest 10x into the street at full speed and hasn't got a dent on it. I did however put in into a tree 3 times and one time I was getting it out of a tree and I accidently broke very very small piece of the lower right wing
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM