[Beta Release] YouTube Executables - Beta 3: A few downloader executables for your purposes!

XorTroll

Switching between my 2DS and my Switch
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Hello everybody!
I'm XorTroll, and here I'm sharing with you the 3rd beta release of one of my projects (which I develop in my free time)

YouTube Executables

A bunch of executables (currently 8 different ones), which allow you to download stuff from YouTube in several ways:

- Link: returns you the direct link of the video, where Google stores it (usually *.googlevideo.com/...)
- Download: downloads the video as HD MP4 in the root folder of the Executables
- List Link: like Link, but with a whole playlist
- List Download: like Download, but with a whole playlist
- Mp3 Download: downloads the video as MP3 format in the root folder of the Executables
- List Mp3 Download: like MP3, but with a whole playlist
- Wave Download: downloads the video as WAV format in the root folder of the Executables
- List Wave Download: like WAV, but with a whole playlist

Also, the programs show a notification balloon when it finishes working, so you can minimize your window while it works.

Project's change log:

- 0.1 / beta 1: First version, with Link and Download programs

- 0.2 / beta 2: Added playlist support (List Link and List Download), added notification support, fixed a few bugs

- 0.3 / beta 3: Added audio support (Mp3 Download, Wave Download, List Mp3 Download and List Wave Download, using ffmpeg), added color decoration to the prompt, fixed a few bugs

Hope you like it! Thank you for giving me ideas!

You can download it from this MediaFire link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9bieana30asgqee/YouTube+Executables+-+Beta+3.rar

Last edited by XorTroll,
Reactions: SirNapkin1334

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody!
I'm XorTroll, and here I'm sharing with you the 3rd beta release of one of my projects (which I develop in my free time)

YouTube Executables

A bunch of executables (currently 8 different ones), which allow you to download stuff from YouTube in several ways:

- Link: returns you the direct link of the video, where Google stores it (usually *.googlevideo.com/...)
- Download: downloads the video as HD MP4 in the root folder of the Executables
- List Link: like Link, but with a whole playlist
- List Download: like Download, but with a whole playlist
- Mp3 Download: downloads the video as MP3 format in the root folder of the Executables
- List Mp3 Download: like MP3, but with a whole playlist
- Wave Download: downloads the video as WAV format in the root folder of the Executables
- List Wave Download: like WAV, but with a whole playlist

Also, the programs show a notification balloon when it finishes working, so you can minimize your window while it works.

Project's change log:

- 0.1 / beta 1: First version, with Link and Download programs

- 0.2 / beta 2: Added playlist support (List Link and List Download), added notification support, fixed a few bugs

- 0.3 / beta 3: Added audio support (Mp3 Download, Wave Download, List Mp3 Download and List Wave Download, using ffmpeg), added color decoration to the prompt, fixed a few bugs

Hope you like it! Thank you for giving me ideas!

You can download it from this MediaFire link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9bieana30asgqee/YouTube+Executables+-+Beta+3.rar

Does this work on other things beside youtube?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."