Blazblue Cross Tag Battle, Blake Belladonna DLC and Release Date Trailer!

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlazBlue-CTB_01-13-18_003.jpg

Recently revealed is a new trailer of the anticipated fighting game crossover known as Blazblue Cross Tag Battle that shows another additional character to the game. This time it shows Blake Belladonna from the popular Rooster Teeth's series RWBY. In the trailer, it is confirmed that she will be a dlc obtainable character, along with a release date of May 31 for the Japan and Asia region. The game will be release in North America June 5 for Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam and also plan 19 other dlc characters to match with the already standard roster of 20 characters that has been confirmed.

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle is a crossover fighting game developed by Arc System Works that combine a roster of playable characters from Blazblue series, Persona 4 Arena game also developed by them, Under Night In-Birth, and Rooster Teeth's RWBY Series, the players battle in a tag system in teams of two to do combat in.

:arrow:SOURCE

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only recognized that Persona character from the picture. It took me a moment to figure out that was Ruby. I didn't get a chance to finish RWBY.

Anyway, interesting crossover. Makes me want another Project X Zone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning