Gaming Bleach: Heat the Soul 7 - Translation

ZerkyKnight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone!

I enjoyed this game as much as I do series. I know most of people have much trouble playing this game, and its really sad nobody translated it into English so far.

So, I googled and I have found complete translation: http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/995176-bleach-heat-the-soul-7/faqs/62771

This needs to be patched into game ISO as far as I know, or change the strings from Japanese to English.

Sadly, I have no experience in translating PSP games so I am looking for someone who can help me :)

Hence this is very small translation, I believe its a lot easier than translating any big games such as SAO or FFT0.

Well, I hope someone will stand out to help with translation ^^

Cheers!

Scorp

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Take a look here... It is an example of a few images of your statement "nothing to translate". This seems like there is quite a lot of text, even in images, while there is also a japanese text everywhere...

privilege_moji_01.png

privilege_moji_02.png

b6_05_tgn_00.png

cha_sel_02.png

cha_sel_03.png

cha_sel_04.png

soul_code_01.png

training_menu.png

Also there is a plot lines before each battle... So there is actually looooot of text.

This would require a team of image editor + japanese translator + programmer (seems there is also LBA loader). This is not an easy 5 minutes project.

Tools to extract: http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4038&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

ZerkyKnight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmmm.... in that case lets assemble one?

Not whole game is needed to be translated, just overall navigation so people can understand what they are doing or going to.

If this gets more interest then we could translate it more in depth later on.

Scorp

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
hmmm.... in that case lets assemble one?

I am not interested myself in this, so you can try to do it yourself. I believe the textes you want to change are in the image files (you can try to find it using extract tools by the link) or in eboot file.

ZerkyKnight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am not interested myself in this, so you can try to do it yourself. I believe the textes you want to change are in the image files (you can try to find it using extract tools by the link) or in eboot file.

yeah, sure mate! Ty for your time ;)

levandrus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any progress so far? Hope the project hasn't been abandoned like so many others. As a massive Bleach fan, I'd love for Heat the Soul 7 to be translated.

Chattman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love this patch to be completed I have been looking for 2 years for a patch I can use to actually understand what I'm playing

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lack of being able to understand any of the heat the soul games led me to never finish a single one sadly. I don't why they never got an English localization to begin since Bleach was extremely popular worldwide at the time. My buddy beat all the games and unlocked everyone and I just stole his save file so we could Wi-fi battle. That was extremely fun and I loved the multiplayer gameplay. Even though I knew what was going on because of being a huge fan of the show, I just couldn't play the story because of the lack of understanding the language and subtitles and therefore lack of interest. I'm honestly surprised no one has fan translated all seven these awesome games. Also Hitsugaya Toushiro is a broken asshole, especially when he uses his Bankai :P

Last edited by Blaze Uchiha,
Reactions: cvskid

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lack of being able to understand any of the heat the soul games led me to never finish a single one sadly. I don't why they never got an English localization to begin since Bleach was extremely popular worldwide at the time. My buddy beat all the games and unlocked everyone and I just stole his save file so we could Wi-fi battle. That was extremely fun and I loved the multiplayer gameplay. Even though I knew what was going on because of being a huge fan of the show, I just couldn't play the story because of the lack of understanding the language and subtitles and therefore lack of interest. I'm honestly surprised no one has fan translated all seven these awesome games. Also Hitsugaya Toushiro is a broken asshole, especially when he uses his Bankai :P
Yeah, it's a true shame. Unless a game is an rpg there is almost no hope of it getting translated for videogames.

Reactions: Blaze Uchiha

Blaze Uchiha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's a true shame. Unless a game is an rpg there is almost no hope of it getting translated for videogames.
They need to come out with just one more, just to cover the final arc(since the anime won't:( they just need one more season) maybe for PS4 but have the same gameplay as the Heat The Soul series(the best of the Bleach game series in my opinion) as well as Online battles and a worldwide release goddammit!

Last edited by Blaze Uchiha,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anybody here?