By 76% do you mean mist of it is completed
What's renaming

Dyusu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are translating both Passion Pink and Brilliant Blue. Passion Pink is 79% translated, Brilliant Blue 5% translated. As for release dates I cannot give out any specifics due to how the team only works in their free time. It has been going rather slow because most (if not all) of the team is busy in school, not to mention they are also involved in other fanpatch projects. In addition, there are other various things we still need to do before we release a full patch. Thus, I cannot give an estimated date only that we are trying to finish at our own pace that fits with the schedules and my personal goal to finish PP in 2015.

When I say 79% I mean translated. This does not mean completed as completed includes editing and insertion of files, etc. The percentage for translated vs. translated + edited is different (79% translated vs. 44% edited + translated). So to translate there's only about 21% left, whereas to edit the translations I have 56% left to do.

Dyusu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again I cannot give you a definite answer on that because this project does not run on a fixed schedule - the team works on it when they have time to. So even if I say we'll try 2015 I don't even know when in 2015.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Cool I heard about the 77% completion and also that your team may drop the translation
If you ever do please post up whatever you have already translated

You have fans we are just eagerly awaiting

Dyusu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Passion Pink has been updated to 84% as of today.

We are not dropping translation. Our available translators are still working. That speculation was settled over a month ago.

I will not release any of the translations without the translator's permission. However the project blog has already released translations that were requested by followers - not to mention that translators have their own blogs with the translations.

We understand that people are eagerly waiting for this and we highly appreciate that! :)

Reactions: Mortymae

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Can I have a link to what you mentioned here

However the project blog has already released translations that were requested by followers

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Passion Pink has been updated to 84% as of today.

We are not dropping translation. Our available translators are still working. That speculation was settled over a month ago.

I will not release any of the translations without the translator's permission. However the project blog has already released translations that were requested by followers - not to mention that translators have their own blogs with the translations.

We understand that people are eagerly waiting for this and we highly appreciate that! :)

May o give you some advice
Just to make it more understandable could you edit your first post and tell us that your doing 2 translations and that your group is taking time and effort in doing it properly as well as your predicament that the pp translation will be complete during 2015 approximately

Its not my place to say but I'm just sharing some friendly advice that would save you time from questions like mine

Dyusu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The translations are on our tumblr. That was linked here not too long ago.

Are you referring to the very first post of this thread? Because I cannot edit that; that post was made by Sebz, not me. And to be honest, I don't mind repetitively answering questions like yours. I understand that it's not listed so it's reasonable as to why people would ask.

----
November Updates:
- Sebz has stepped out of the project, and so has our programmer/hacker. I, along with another translator, have received the task of overseeing the project now.
- We are in need of experienced programmers/hackers. Must at least be able to reinsert scripts.
- No changes in percentages yet this month.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
That's terrible any reason why
I hope this doesn't die
How does it look
Can you and the other person complete it
How many are working on this

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
That's terrible any reason why
I hope this doesn't die
How does it look
Can you and the other person complete it
How many are working on this

Dyusu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoah, calm down haha. This project isn't going to die just because two people left. We just now have a vacant opening for a role that will be crucial nearing the completion of the translation.

Again, numbers have not changed; we are still working. It can be finished. The blog, again, lists the current team. I'd like to emphasize looking at the blog thoroughly as it updates earlier than here and has all the information.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Whoah, calm down haha. This project isn't going to die just because two people left. We just now have a vacant opening for a role that will be crucial nearing the completion of the translation.

Again, numbers have not changed; we are still working. It can be finished. The blog, again, lists the current team. I'd like to emphasize looking at the blog thoroughly as it updates earlier than here and has all the information.

Why did the other people leave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.