Gaming Brothers Conflict: Passion Pink Translation Project

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
Trophies
XP
Country
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If this project dead, maybe I will take over this project after shining ark project done but with one condition. I need more translator because I can't work alone if the text almost half of novel book.......

I can understand some of the Japanese words but not quite that good tho. I can help but after my graduation this march I guess, T_T

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can understand some of the Japanese words but not quite that good tho. I can help but after my graduation this march I guess, T_T

OK ^^ I wait. Actually this game different from anime because Ema Hinata can flirt, get married and of course pregnant lol.

cassiiie

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If this project dead, maybe I will take over this project after shining ark project done but with one condition. I need more translator because I can't work alone if the text almost half of novel book.......

If you're still interested in working in this project, i can help with translation. It's about time this game gets translated

takeya yuki

I am now someone waifu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If you're still interested in working in this project, i can help with translation. It's about time this game gets translated
Sorry I can't because I got 3 or 4 project to finish at least this year and after that I plan to celloberate with my Japanese friend to create my own visual novel game.

KamisamaLover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Do you alredy finish all the translation of Pink Passion?, i wait too long and i really want to play it please i want and answer
They need ROMhackers to edit the script in the game. Fingers crossed they find a ROMhacker. If anyone on the thead could help please tell the person on the passion and brilliance tumblr page. The scripts have been changed to .tbl but need to be edited into the game

Last edited by KamisamaLover,

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
They need ROMhackers to edit the script in the game. Fingers crossed they find a ROMhacker. If anyone on the thead could help please tell the person on the passion and brilliance tumblr page. The scripts have been changed to .tbl but need to be edited into the game

Who needs rom-hackers for it? Badbunny said above that he aint working on it since he is busy.

KamisamaLover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Who needs rom-hackers for it? Badbunny said above that he aint working on it since he is busy.
There is a new post on the Brothers Conflict Tumblr page. Its says they are looking for ROMhackers to put the tel into the game. If you can help, msg the person on tumblr. I think it is called passion and brilliance

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
There is a new post on the Brothers Conflict Tumblr page. Its says they are looking for ROMhackers to put the tel into the game. If you can help, msg the person on tumblr. I think it is called passion and brilliance

Oh is there? I stopped checking a year ago because well i assumed it was dead. But its nice to see that they are still alive and kicking.

Reactions: KamisamaLover

sherryzxt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello I have a quick question, how do you get ISO files for vita games??? Because I only see vita games as usually vpk files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: