Review Can someone please review the Woodi GBA clones?

DayVeeBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Gameboy micro is back-lit, yes. So the colors are as crisp as the AGS-101 models. But the micro is rather expensive, plus the screen is Really tiny.

Gesendet von meinem UMI_SUPER mit Tapatalk
Yeah I see like new ones on ebay for around $100 CAD, which is why for me anyways the GBASP K1 seems to be about the best option at $69 with one of those K1 carts. I've been kicking the idea for a while but I have never seen any trusted reviews on it so I was hoping somebody that has one might pipe up in this thread. How do you like your K101?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah I see like new ones on ebay for around $100 CAD, which is why for me anyways the GBASP K1 seems to be about the best option at $69 with one of those K1 carts. I've been kicking the idea for a while but I have never seen any trusted reviews on it so I was hoping somebody that has one might pipe up in this thread. How do you like your K101?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
As far as I know the k1 is an older model andi heard reports of slow downs. I do like my k101, though. I don't have any issues with it apart from it not being compatible with "Yoshi topsy turvy" do to the games built in gyroscope. Interestingly though, "Wario Ware Twisted" works fine.

DayVeeBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah the K1 has been out for a lot longer than the K101 so your probably right, I wonder if the hardware is the same (similar) or if the update is in the software/firmware. Is the firmware updatable on the K101? Does it boot up just lime a GBA? What happens if you turn it on w/o a cartridge in it?

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah the K1 has been out for a lot longer than the K101 so your probably right, I wonder if the hardware is the same (similar) or if the update is in the software/firmware. Is the firmware updatable on the K101? Does it boot up just lime a GBA? What happens if you turn it on w/o a cartridge in it?
If you turn it on without any cartridge you get the GPA bios logo. The firmware if the k101+ is updateable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr