Hacking Can you stream pc to switch?

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only if Rainway gets approved and officially released on the eshop (or if our homebrew community eventually gets to it I suppose, but this would likely be a very long time). And despite Rainway showing off its app running on the Switch in its latest showcase trailer, there has been no word of it being approved by Nintendo yet, and in all honesty, I kinda doubt Nintendo will be ok with the app being released on their system.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If rainway did get an official app, the problem of buttons zooming/exiting/leaving the page would be gone because they could map their own controls. Well, thats if I am understanding it correctly.
Yeah that seems preatty obvious to me. That's why I cannot stop seeing problems with them not doing so (of course because I fell like they try to treat us with that trailer. That too).

Ep8Script

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If rainway did get an official app, the problem of buttons zooming/exiting/leaving the page would be gone because they could map their own controls. Well, thats if I am understanding it correctly.
Maybe, but there's no way Nintendo would ever want that to happen. If they do find a way to disable the B button and X button and everything, Nintendo will more than likely disable it because then any webpage would be able to lock you in.

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe, but there's no way Nintendo would ever want that to happen. If they do find a way to disable the B button and X button and everything, Nintendo will more than likely disable it because then any webpage would be able to lock you in.
You're not getting it. The app would have a modified web browser in it that allows for that. If we could already disable the buttons we wouldn't need an app.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, the home button..

Reactions: lordelan

Ep8Script

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You're not getting it. The app would have a modified web browser in it that allows for that. If we could already disable the buttons we wouldn't need an app.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, the home button..
Yeah no I get it, I just mean with the current one, like they're claiming it works, it just isn't going to.

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah no I get it, I just mean with the current one, like they're claiming it works, it just isn't going to.
I dont see any proof that it does or doesnt works. Even if it wasnt getting published to the eShop, they more than likely have a devkit and looking at their twitter account it appears to work fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.