Capcom making a series of Mega Man announcements on stream. [OFFLINE]

All finished, now. Here's a short recap.

Megaman X 1-8 games coming to Switch, PS4, Xbone, PC.
Mega Man 11 coming to PC, PS4, Xbone, and Switch late 2018, with more information coming summer of next year. Looks to be a 2.5D sidescrolling classic Mega Man game.
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 and 2 are coming to the Nintendo Switch.
Developers talking about their design philosophies behind the robot masters and the open structure of the stage selection...
Mega Man helmet giveaway! Type #megaman30 into the chat.
Aaaand, the presentation is closing with a recap of the trailer for Mega Man 11.

Mega Man 11 Trailer:

Attachments

• OtorenRockman.jpg
    OtorenRockman.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 194
Last edited by Meteor7,

Axmand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Gotta say i was expecting a new Megaman Battle Network series or sort of, i know the Network series officially ended but... well...

Reactions: Kioku

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm? What are they missing after this? Legacy 1&2 have like everything except the MMX games, and they're already on PC.
Not sure if trolling or just plain ignorant. Right now, all we have is the classic Mega Man games sans Mega Man Soccer, Super Adventure Rockman, and Mega Man & Bass. After the X Collection is released, then we'll need the Legends series, Zero series, Battle Network series, ZX series and Star Force series.

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do the 8-bit Megaman games look so much better than HD Megaman 11? Why would they do 2.5 D? Megaman looks as bad as Mighty No. 9. I'll take crisp clean 2D sprites over this washed out 2.5D any day.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if trolling or just plain ignorant. Right now, all we have is the classic Mega Man games sans Mega Man Soccer, Super Adventure Rockman, and Mega Man & Bass. After the X Collection is released, then we'll need the Legends series, Zero series, Battle Network series, ZX series and Star Force series.
Oh I gotcha. I was thinking mainline Megaman games though. I'd love ports of the Legends series, Zero series, and Battle Network series too, but I doubt Capcom sees the demand for those as much.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do the 8-bit Megaman games look so much better than HD Megaman 11? Why would they do 2.5 D? Megaman looks as bad as Mighty No. 9. I'll take crisp clean 2D sprites over this washed out 2.5D any day.

I think the newer games using 8-bit graphics is just milking nostalgia.

Reactions: tatripp and Pleng

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I'm a HUGE megaman x fan. Yes. I loved X7 and I loved mighty no 9.

However, I really see absolutely no point in this. It's not like they are remaking the x games, just porting them over. I can just go back to my ps4 and play them...

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it's not that, there are framerate issues, not slowdown. It's not normal. Screen tearing too.
Yes we're talking about the framedrops that happen in megaman 1-6 on original hardware replicated in the legacy collection by digital eclipse during the development of the emulator MMLC runs on. Or are you talking about bad optimization?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes we're talking about the framedrops that happen in megaman 1-6 on original hardware replicated in the legacy collection by digital eclipse during the development of the emulator MMLC runs on. Or are you talking about bad optimization?

Bad performance in general, it's not as smooth as it is on other emulators. There seems to be a lot of jittering when scrolling. Unless my Core i7 4770 isn't enough, it seems off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...