Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow Artworks

M

mario5555

I like this designer (you can find his artwork in other games like Soldner Schild, a tactics + rpg) but look carefully at all the men. They have the same face, he changes the hair, the costume but they all have same eyes, noise and mouth. One of them looks like vlad teppes effectively.
The character designer's name is Ayame (sp?) Kojima (no relation to Hideo from MGS fame, that I know of) and he is actually a woman...just so you know.

And Producer Iga said of her that as long as she wants the job he wants her to be the character designer for the forseeable future so you might as well get used to it.
wink.gif

Plus I think it's nice having a consistency with designs like the FF series with Tetsuo Norima (sp?) and Yoshitaka Amano.

EDIT: Oh and to the person who wanted to see a castlevania in an oriental setting unless they do a sidestory game like (Castlevania:Bloodlines for Genesis/Megadrive which took place in Europe not just Transylvania like the others) don't count on one taking place mainly there unless it starts there and ends up at Drac's door step, nice idea but it probably won't ever happen.
frown.gif

Later.

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
he is actually a woman...just so you know.

Plus I think it's nice having a consistency with designs like the FF series with Tetsuo Norima (sp?) and Yoshitaka Amano.
I know it's a woman, sorry for the typo error.

I think too it's good to have the same character designer but this time she always do the same guy and change a caracteristic or two, it's too bad. If you look at other character designers in video games, we can recognize their style and they don't do the same guy in each game.

I think the design is cool, but maybe it could have been more various as for the girls. They are all nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr