JeX-

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Konami has yet announced another title to be released for GBA. Now we will see the third game of the Castlevania serie, named Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. There are already some pics and some sample movies about this new Castelvania title for the handheld consolle.

c1.gif
c2.gif
[/p]

Smith

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Actually, theres been no word of a console Castlevania since they cancelled Dreamcast Castlevania Resurrection. Aside from the GBA games, it looks like Castlevania has gone the same way as Contra did for a while.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I think it's cause you don't put a valid email address, ThugLife4Yo

Or it's cause my mailserver is down.. but I don't think you'd like to register, there aren't any privilegies to registered people. =)
Only a guestbook so you can send messages to other people, plus its really slow.. Only good stuff is, you can upload own avatar (or choose from the avatars I've made =]), change your page, send gbook messages to registered people.

Laters, I'll make the registration much easier, not needing e-mail and so on.

L

leifbj

I read on Pocket IGN that not only is this game set in the future, but there IS NO WHIP!!
ohmy.gif
Isn't that strange for a Castlevania game! But it also said that the music will be better then HOD's, which is great!

Omero

Former Admin
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.net
XP
Country
Italy
I read on Pocket IGN that not only is this game set in the future, but there IS NO WHIP!!Â
ohmy.gif
Isn't that strange for a Castlevania game! But it also said that the music will be better then HOD's, which is great!
No whip????? wooo, that would be a real revolution for the Castelvania serie...

Smith

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Revolution. Hardly. In Symphony of the Night the only way you could get a whip was by using Richter. The main character Alucard didn't have a whip.

For what its worth, it didn't make a hell of a lot of difference to the gameplay.

Squiffy

GBATemp's Little Embarrassment
Trophies
Website
pyon.co.uk
XP
Country
I believe that they will *have* to include the whip. For old times sake of course. There are about 100 weapon spirits to choose from so they must have included it somewhere.
Remember the spirit of that old character in Harmony of Dissonance? (I can't remember his name) Maybe they'll stick him in again and you can take the whip from him.

Smith

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can't remember the name of Simon Frickin Belmont? Only the most lauded, most popular, and most eponymous member of the Belmont family?

I pity you foo. I pity you
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/