Catherine: Full Body - Announced for the PS4 and Vita

20171219_081847.png
ATLUS have launched a website for Catherine: Full Body, a PS4 and PS Vita remake of the 2013 PS3 puzzle game.

A stream of the title will be aired by ATLUS on December 22nd 2017.

:arrow:Catherine: Full Body Official Site

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Good game, wish it was coming to more systems though. Not gonna sell any better than it did on PS3 by releasing it for a dead portable and one relevant console. Especially since it's being ported from Sony console to Sony console.

Last edited by Xzi,

kingtut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good game, wish it was coming to more systems though. Not gonna sell any better than it did on PS3 by releasing it for a dead portable and one relevant console. Especially since it's being ported from Sony console to Sony console.
yeah, especially that I have heard that this game sold decently on xbox 360, it should come on ps4, xbox one, and pc

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So, erm... What the hell is that "full body" name supposed to be? Actual nudity? :unsure:

(It's so weird... If there's erotic content in it, why do they go with such an unerotic sounding name? And if it refers to something, i have no idea what)

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh... No word on a Switch release? Or PC? I knew we were getting something Catherine-related, but I surely expected a Switch release, too.

Oh well, I have the original on Xbox 360. Fun game! Since it's a puzzle game, it may be a turn-off for some, but it's quite entertaining. Love the world, the little mysteries, and the story. Definitely had a cool, unique atmosphere, and definitely one of the more unique titles I played from that year of games.

No word on price yet, I assume? If it's not too expensive, I'd say get it. It was enjoyable.

Reactions: Xzi and DarthDub

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Enjoyed this a lot on X360 (the PS3 version was a bit glitchy), so I may get this too.

Yeah, for some reason they publish games on PC but don't release their own. Makes little sense. Surely they realize it's a huge market in 2017.
I'm sure I heard somewhere that Persona 5 would be getting a PC port, and that was part of the reason there was a bit of controversy around that PS3 emulator 'advertising' Persona 5 compatability.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Enjoyed this a lot on X360 (the PS3 version was a bit glitchy), so I may get this too.

I'm sure I heard somewhere that Persona 5 would be getting a PC port, and that was part of the reason there was a bit of controversy around that PS3 emulator 'advertising' Persona 5 compatability.

I'm sure you read wrong about Persona 5 being released for PC. That was Atlus simply protecting their own IP.

On topic though, this is pretty sweet. The Vita keeps getting new games, I probably won't be buying this on release thoug. For now I'll be focusing on SRW X which is getting an english physical release for the Vita in March.

D

Deleted User

still doesn't explain there being no switch port, the switch falls imbewteen the vita and ps4 so there is no argument that it's because of power
The switch is still a new console and marketed towards a younger audience,so all the lewd stuff in cathrine wouldn't be appealing to that demographic i guess.You could argue that it has doom and skyrim now but my points still stand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho