Cemu v1.11.3 released

cemulogo.png

The popular Wii U emulator - Cemu has now released version 1.11.3 to the public. This version of Cemu adds support for multi-threaded CPU emulation as well as plenty of other optimisations. This release has resulted in a notable improvement to FPS for many PC configurations.

Cemu said:
  • Added multi-core PowerPC emulation
  • SpotPass support (auto-download BOSS files)
  • Small optimizations
  • Misc smaller changes and bugfixes
:arrow: Source
:arrow: Download Cemu 1.11.3

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So any Wii U-only game worth playing on the PC except the usual Zelda, Mario etc?
Hyrule Warriors and Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper (which is a bit out of date since there's an updated version Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate which has a new story chapter and various slight improvements) for beat em ups. Splatoon I guess but I don't know how many people still play it online. Pokkén Tournament but the Switch version has a lot more content. There are probably a few other good games as well.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAPPY NEW YEAR

AND Can it run Zelda Botw at 60fps??
You mean 60fps as in a general term for the game's "original" full speed (which is 30fps on the original Wii U)? Or do you mean the unofficial framerate hack to get it running at 60?

Your hardware should complete overkill to get the game running at the original 30fps speed it ran at on Wii U, there's no reason it should EVER drop below that on your hardware. The 60fps hack should also maintain its speed most of the time. You might get a few performance dips here and there, but it SHOULD generally maintain 55-60fps.

My CPU is somewhat older and slower (i5 4670k @4ghz) than yours, same with my GPU (GTX 1060 6GB). I'm personally pleased with how it handles 60fps. I run a 1080p resolution and some other graphics packs (the clarity mod for color correction, better shadow resolution, shrine reflection enhancements, and better explosion effects).

I've had luck maintaining 50-60fps throughout most of what i've tested thus far. Generally hovers at 55fps and above, drops below 50 have not been super common. Kakariko Town is a bit slower, seems to hover around the mid-high 40s (apparently one of the most hardware intense areas). You should fare better. There are lots of videos. Here's someone with the same CPU as you (though a somewhat better GPU)-

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Does Hyrule Warriors still crash when loading or is it playable now? Would multi-thread emulation improve performance on CPUs that have the same number of threads as cores? (such as 6th gen i5-s)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have an amd gpu, you are pretty much sol at even running botw at 30fps (much less 60)
even with the newest triple core, fps++ and all the other stuff, can only get 24 fps and most of the time dips down to 11 fps

Last edited by Joe88,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr