Homebrew Clarification Thread - What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsthenavy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See, thats what i meant. i failed at typing it..sort of..i guess, but its to prevent bricks and have checksumming to be sure it's the correct file.
And it succeeds in that. It's a zip, and you can open it in something like WinRAR with no issues. The special protection is only going to be relevant to KTM and any other potential downgrade if they adopted the header format. I actually would recommend that, as it ought to do a good job of that.

jernk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the worst thread i have ever seen in gbatemp :( sometimes people freak out and we achive to 1000 pages but this is wrong, this is full of garbage
I think it's on the same level as justpingo's last announcement and massexplosion213's announcement. Derailed and full of just speculation of "WHEN THE EXPLOIT OUT" or "WHAT ARE THEY WORKING ON!?" pure cancer.

leonshong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
IMG_0700.jpg

DEADCAFE using NinjHax 2.5, N3DSLL 10.3 JPN, succeeded on my 3rd try again.

I used the newest compilation, changed the file name to boot.3dsx instead of lauching it from HBL menu.

2 success out of 30 boots, not quite stable as it was supposed to be.

At least 5 boots ended up with 00000000, but pressing START made it refreshed to be DEADCAFE, is that a success?

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's on the same level as justpingo's last announcement and massexplosion213's announcement. Derailed and full of just speculation of "WHEN THE EXPLOIT OUT" or "WHAT ARE THEY WORKING ON!?" pure cancer.
When I first got here (GBAtemp) I thought the mods were very overbearing and a little quick to pull the trigger on some things.
I see now WHY they are that way and think they're justified in it. If I were a mod I'd probably end up doing the same thing *sigh*

This is why we can't have nice things

Upstate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may sound like a n80b question but...... Can I update my .cia using FBI and the msnbc and the romfs headers? Also can we run PlayStation 3 games on the 3ds?

Reactions: mungry

TinchoX

Azure Flame Kite
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
View attachment 34230

DEADCAFE using NinjHax 2.5, N3DSLL 10.3 JPN, succeeded on my 3rd try again.

I used the newest compilation, changed the file name to boot.3dsx instead of lauching it from HBL menu.

2 success out of 30 boots, not quite stable as it was supposed to be.

At least 5 boots ended up with 00000000, but pressing START made it refreshed to be DEADCAFE, is that a success?

Did you try to use it using ftbrony force-close?

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes, Hours ago i was excited of seeing people testing the last build but after that a lot of people started talking about "shit", New members join every minute to ask if it has been alredy released using that they are new as an excuse

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back to see any updates!
This may sound like a n80b question but...... Can I update my .cia using FBI and the msnbc and the romfs headers? Also can we run PlayStation 3 games on the 3ds?
aaand back to pirating One Punch Man

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
This thread should just be considered a chatroom considering how fast it moves and how large it is. Who cares what was said in the past, let's just try to get it back on track rather than censoring it. If this was locked and a new thread created, it would just be the same community with the same arguments and trolling so why bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning