*closed!* BittBoy FC MINI Handheld BLACK FRIDAY Give-away

bittboy1.png

NOW CLOSED!

To celebrate this years Black Friday , GBAtemp have partnered with BittBoy.com to give our members a chance to win 1 of 2 BittBoy FC Mini Handhelds.

Sporting a Famicom-style design, a pocket friendly size and bright IPS screen; the BittBoy FC Mini is a great way to experience the 300 classic NES games that are built right in. The BittBoy also features a rechargeable battery, TV output and evn turbo buttons for more convenience.

GBAtemp are giving away 2x White BittBoy FC Mini Handhelds - to enter just register for free at GBAtemp if you are not already a member and post in this topic telling us your favourite retro gaming memory (doesn't have to be GameBoy related and only needs to be a couple sentences or more) and a winner will be picked at random on Friday November 24th. Also remember to Like BittBoy on Facebook and Follow BittBoy on Twitter.

Full details can be found within this topic, so just enter the link below to get entered!

:arrow: Bittboy FC MINI Handheld BLACK FRIDAY Give-away

BittBoy.com are offering a 10% discount to all GBAtemp members for those that wish to place an order at BittBoy.com - simply enter code "bf10" at checkout to recieve a 10% discount on your order total.

Last edited by shaunj66,

koru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my first gameboy (SP) when i was pretty young. My dad got it for $15 on Black Friday. He is a mechanic, so he would often find lost games in cars people turned in to sell. He gave me a copy of Pokemon Yellow and I played it for about four whole days before putting it down to do anything else in my (busy) elementary school life. I made most of my friends through Pokemon :) I also remember playing Zelda and Kirby for hours on end, and I’d love Christmas because I could ask Santa for a bunch of games.

KineticSonata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing Shining Force II on the Sega Channel--I loved it so much I rode my bike to the game rental store down the street and rented it.

I also never returned it, gladly paying them whatever the cost was to keep it. I had to skip paying for lunch at school for like 3 weeks.

Worth it.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll never forget playing the beginning/middle of Pokemon Silver a thousand times when I was only 4 or 5 because of the dead RTC battery. And the best part was, I never actually cared lol

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Getting the SNES without knowing much about it first, blew my mind, the games shat all over the old DOS games we had for our 486. You felt a spiritual connection to the games with the tight controls, vs haunching over the computer and tapping at keyboard (we didn't have a mouse).

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
WOW, this has made me think about the first games I played....

My first computer was the Amiga 500 and I remember playing games like Cannon Fodder and Megaball. After that we got the Sega Mega Drive and Sonic and Co.

My first Handheld was a black and yellow Space Invaders style game. I remember using it on the coach going to Callela on a family holiday. It used to eat batteries for fun:

LCD010.jpg

This was the height of my mobile gaming but I spent hours on this bad boy. Never could play on Level 3 though. Thinking back on it I must have only been about 7 or 8 I think.

Gyrobax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of my favorite retro gaming memories would have to be, being about 7 or 8 years old, going down the street to the local liquor store with my dad and brother and getting snacks and drinks and playing fridays and saturdays away with our NES, SNES and Genesis. I can't forget the time when my dad brought home a copy of Golden Axe, we marathoned it the whole night to the point where my mom woke up and told us all to go to bed (we finished it the next day though, no biggy)

fireframe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I never really had a retro console.
But, i remember playing my cousin's copy of Pokemon Yellow, and finally catch mewtwo for him (after he fails million times, lol!)
and he ask me how did I do that (like I've just performed a miracle).

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite video game memory was also my first gaming achievement... munching all four monsters with one energizer in the Pac-Man arcade game. Doesn't seem like a big deal now, but in 1982 I was really thrilled that I managed to do it.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Mine was playing Terranigma with a friend. He was not into RPGs, and at that moment I had no friends into that kind of games, so it made me very happy :)

ChrisMCNBVA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think my favorite retro memory is probably finding out about super mario bros 3 from the wizard movie and booklet they handed out before we went into the theater. and it didn't seem long after that the game officially came out. That was way before I started shopping mainly at amazon.

Smash Br0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite retro gaming memory is playing Toejam & Earl on the Sega Genesis with my mom.

Running from present-stealing moles, Boogeymen, insane dentists, lawnmower men, nerd herds, tomato-firing duck squads, and evil ice cream trucks...
Getting swept up by hurricanes and dumped out in space...
The other player "sharing" the Rocket Skates with you on narrow pathways...
Sneaking up on Santa and taking his presents...
Competing to see who can find the most Rocket ship Pieces...
Playing "Random World" so it's a different experience every play-through...

We still play Toejam & Earl together occasionally. What a fun and creative game.

brunormalmeida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My favorite retro gaming memory is when I finished the first Batman game on my NES clone (we had a lot of those in Brazil). It was amazing!

EDIT: I don't have nor Twitter neither Facebook account. :-(

Last edited by brunormalmeida,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1