*closed!* BittBoy FC MINI Handheld BLACK FRIDAY Give-away

bittboy1.png

NOW CLOSED!

To celebrate this years Black Friday , GBAtemp have partnered with BittBoy.com to give our members a chance to win 1 of 2 BittBoy FC Mini Handhelds.

Sporting a Famicom-style design, a pocket friendly size and bright IPS screen; the BittBoy FC Mini is a great way to experience the 300 classic NES games that are built right in. The BittBoy also features a rechargeable battery, TV output and evn turbo buttons for more convenience.

GBAtemp are giving away 2x White BittBoy FC Mini Handhelds - to enter just register for free at GBAtemp if you are not already a member and post in this topic telling us your favourite retro gaming memory (doesn't have to be GameBoy related and only needs to be a couple sentences or more) and a winner will be picked at random on Friday November 24th. Also remember to Like BittBoy on Facebook and Follow BittBoy on Twitter.

Full details can be found within this topic, so just enter the link below to get entered!

:arrow: Bittboy FC MINI Handheld BLACK FRIDAY Give-away

BittBoy.com are offering a 10% discount to all GBAtemp members for those that wish to place an order at BittBoy.com - simply enter code "bf10" at checkout to recieve a 10% discount on your order total.

Last edited by shaunj66,

Shift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loved getting the SNES Mario Paint bundle for my 5th birthday. I still need to get around to picking up a copy again someday.

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Star Wars battlefront 2 on the ps2 with my Dad.

It was our favourite game, my name is Luke so it was pretty fitting. We used to play galactic conquest all the time and dual as Luke and Vader. Some good times :)

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it doesnt hurt to try to enter, here ya go-

I enjoyed playing Super Mario Bros. on my NES with a CRT TV and finding the secrets before you could just look them up online!

Good luck everyone, with 15 pages of entries, there isn't a huge chance of winning, but I can try.

vsevolod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
my favourite retro gaming memory is actually getting Game Boy when i was 11 or so, played the hell out of Tetris

my favourite recent retro gaming memory is playing through the English fan-translation of For the Frog the Bell Tolls (Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru), which is the secret best GB game.

Last edited by vsevolod,

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I never owned any console before the GameBoyAdvance. However, I got to play Pokemon Gold and Silver via a GBC emulator on PC. Don't remember its name right now, but it used to have some graphical glitches from time to time. I used to play them with my brother (I was 6 and he was 8), while we both played by turns while advancing through each of the routes in the game, catching Rattatas and Hoothoots for hours, using the keyboard on a 128 MB of RAM PC.

It was really fun. No other PC flash game from Cartoon Network website was as addictive as Gold and Silver were, even when emulated.

While not being a real console, I find it incredible, for a Pokémon game played outside its intented hardware, to catch easily two kids' attention. Those were really a work of passion. Thanks, GameFreak; thanks Nintendo.

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
My best retro memories come from the PSX and GAMEBOY. Specially the second one. Playing the whole day -and sometimes even at school- to POKéMON games was amazing. One of the funniest moments of playing POKéMON and I couldn't see the screen so in the character name selector, my name was AAAAAAAA. Good old times.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loved playing Pokemon Yellow as a kid I always fell for stupid rumors and collecting Pokemon with my brother was always fun! Pokemon is still one of my favorite series!

PlasticK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
my favorite retro gaming memory is playing the original the legend of zelda link's awakening on the original gameboy in the 90s.

rickwj324

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My gaming days started when my parents brought home a PONG system in the 70's. I've owned nearly every console and handheld that's come out since then. :)

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my favorite memory has to be when i picked up star ocean 2 on ps1. I was 10 at the time and while I liked the idea of FF7 having a story i didn't like the game per say. The guy at the locally run game store suggested SO2 since it had a good story but you could actually fight in real time like a brawler. What he didn't tell me was the ridiculous crafting system, multiple ending, secret characters, or the massive replay it had.

That game made me realize rpgs were my favorite genre and I still play it every summer to commemorate my finding it

DayVeeBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I remember fighting with my brother and sister over who gets to play the winner (3 brats, 2 controllers... le mayo). Also remember my Dad grinding Zelda at night while us kids were sleeping and marking out stuff on the map we got outta Nintendo Power Magazine. Good member berries! You member? Yeah I member!

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My favourite Famicom game would be Konami World. I'm not sure if it was released outside Japan, but it was one hell of a mashup of character platform games. One of the hardest game I've played too. Well, most of Nintendo games back then were really difficult anyway.

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Pink and Blue = Harley Quinn
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
my favorite retro game use nintendo ds platform.
it's blue dragon - awakened shadow
this game in my opinion is the best ds game ever. i mean, the game stages, 3d rendering, all mission things are greatfully planned, also crafting system is so gud.
who played this game Bfore knows what i mean.

nwiifletcher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite memory is of playing the Virtual boy while lying down so that i didnt have to lean up against it while sitting in front of the table. I would play for hours. Good times!!!!

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably the original doom on pc, kid me probably shouldnt have been playing that M rated game (it gave me nightmeres too). But it was still fun as hell (pun intended), even the cheat codes were fun to mess around with. Of course you cant forget the iconic music.

D

Deleted User

lol
idk if im late cuz im too lazy to do timezone crap but if were telling retro stuff then my best memory was playing croc legend of the gobbos on my old ps1 while i still lived in kansas
first game i ever played too :P
the game disk got broken while moving to florida though so my idiot parents threw out the ps1 but not the disk ,-,
i still have the broken disk in a plastic bag somewhere and i recently bought a new ps1 so im gonna be able to continue playing with a different disk but same mem stick
after i relearn the controls -_-

Reactions: Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Madikan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My best memories of a retro game were from Xenogears, never felt so concerned for a game, I was still little at the time but it was just amazing; the storytelling was incredible (I had never seen something as deep as that before, and probably won't for a long time) and the graphics at the time were revolutionary to me!
Really was (and still is) a great game, play it if you haven't, I guarantee you will love it !

Akuma147

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Back when I was maybe 7 or 8 years old, I was walking down the street, coming home from school, and thinking about video games like usual. Our family couldn't afford much, so I made a wish for all the systems and all the games in the world.
Fast forward a few years, I learned out emulators and roms and was quickly downloading nes and snes roms on my 56k modem. It was amazing, getting to play all the games I've only read in gaming magazines or hearing kids talk about. There were many games that I've enjoyed only through emulation, but Chrono Trigger comes to mind, as I remembered people talking about it in my school and giving tips to each other. I finally got to experience it and it was an amazing experience, better than I'd thought it would be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1