Apple Complete iOS Jailbreak Guide

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Downgrade to 8.3- nevermind the Window is closed.
Use TaiG's jailbreak tool and be sure to uncheck the chinese appstore installer. If you plan to go the pirate's route, I would still recommend staying away from the bundled solution and instead go with more popular tools.
This is 100% safe right? Nothing will happen wrong? Will my iPad slow down?

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I received a used ipad as a gift. The ipad has firmware 8.4.1. It seems as though this firmware is tough to jailbreak. Should i upgrade to a newer firmware, or is there a solution yet for jailbreaking 8.4.1.? Thanks.

heartysupper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 9.3.2, and I think I have a "partial-jailbroken" iPhone... I'm stuck with a Cydia app that won't open :( Is there any way to get rid of that Cydia? Thank you for your advice

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 9.3.2, and I think I have a "partial-jailbroken" iPhone... I'm stuck with a Cydia app that won't open :( Is there any way to get rid of that Cydia? Thank you for your advice
Do you have the jailbreak app on your phone?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't launch cydia without launching PP first. You must do this EVERY TIME YOU REBOOT. You launch PP, tap in the circle, then lock your phone (and allow PP to send notifications if it asks you to). A few seconds after the notification pops up after l ocking your phone, your phone will respring. THEN you can launch cydia.

Funny you brought this up on a clearly outdated/dead thread though. There are a billion tutorials on the 'net for jailbreaking an iOS device.

This is probably the best one to use at the moment: http://www.iphonehacks.com/2016/07/how-to-jailbreak-ios-9-3-3-pangu-english-cydia-impactor.html

Last edited by urherenow,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead