OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
@Dialexio can you please update this?
The main reason I haven't updated the guide is because all of the jailbreaks since evasi0n7 also include some form of piracy assistance. I also no longer invest time in jailbreaking, but I do continue to keep an eye on developments.

His last post was in 2014... Doubt he's gonna be online anytime soon.
I actually have been poking my head in on GBAtemp for the past few weeks… But just as a lurker, and also not in this section. :P

Last edited by Dialexio, , Reason: Actually, I actually said "actually" twice. :|

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
The main reason I haven't updated the guide is because all of the jailbreaks since evasi0n7 also include some form of piracy assistance. I also no longer invest time in jailbreaking, but I do continue to keep an eye on developments.

I actually have been poking my head in on GBAtemp for the past few weeks, actually… But just as a lurker, and also not in this section. :P
Oh, didn't expect to see you! xD

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

I actually have been poking my head in on GBAtemp for the past few weeks… But just as a lurker, and also not in this section. :P
well if your not going to update it, could you please put on the post that its outdated, so people don't try to use it and brick.

Dialexio

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
well if your not going to update it, could you please put on the post that its outdated, so people don't try to use it and brick.
It states in the top that it was last updated in 2014, and it's pretty difficult to brick an iOS device actually, thanks to DFU Mode. I'll add that and DFU Mode instructions for the iPhone 7.

Reactions: DeoNaught

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey