• No

Votes: 128 51.0%

• Total voters

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a bummer, but its good to get confirmation, and the red flags already filled me with doubt, though I still held on to a tiny bit of hope. Hopefully we see many, if not all of these features added to the Switch for real though.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
That's a bummer, but its good to get confirmation, and the red flags already filled me with doubt, though I still held on to a tiny bit of hope. Hopefully we see many, if not all of these features added to the Switch for real though.
I know how you feel. I know a lot of us want it to be real. There's just too much in there that Nintendo won't give us.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know how you feel. I know a lot of us want it to be real. There's just too much in there that Nintendo won't give us.

Eh, I dunno, I could honestly see all of that in the Switch in time. I think the least likely at this point might be Twitch, the Internet Browser, and Voice Chat built in the system. But I think they have legit noticed a backlash with their internet plans, and they've seemingly been delayed twice now, originally out last year to early this year, and that seemingly has been delayed to the fall of this year. I think it is possible that they're at least considering letting us chat through the system. Otherwise I think the rest are pretty much guaranteed to happen in time: Folders, themes, ability to organize the layout: these are all things they've given us on the 3DS that also weren't all available on their at launch (organizing was I suppose). I think the likes of Youtube and Netflix are a done deal, perhaps the Switch might not get Crunchyroll, I don't honestly care one way or another about that. I could see the Browser never officially happening, but maybe one day they could enable it, I'm doubtful on it, but don't much care about this part of it all either.

Empu1

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Again, and for the MILLIONTH time, this is REAL. You pessimistic doubters need to fucking stop being so annoying.

You can quote me once this thing is confirmed real;)

But can you be quoted once this has been confirmed fake by the author himself? ;)

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
https://twitter.com/NintenFanart/status/951247240831684608

But can you be quoted once this has been confirmed fake by the author himself? ;)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Code:
sks316.exe has stopped responding. Please see C:\Logs\1102018.log for details.

Last edited by PrincessLillie,

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://twitter.com/NintenFanart/status/951247240831684608

Well ..... sorry man. The pessimistic doubters were right.
Well fuckin' hell. I was wrong as fuck.

Guys...

tumblr_inline_nbk1f0gcyr1t0qp0o.gif

(Sidenote, just asking... are we sure he's not just saying that and taking credit for it?)

Either way

8fa5495d1b7eae462f214de857778f430e6bbfc00bfbcaf4b6938e013b9a6791.jpg

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hahahahahahahahahaha
Most of us f-ing knew it :rofl2: Yet some naïve people called us pessimistic trolls lol!!
IDK. Still there was barely anything pointing to it actually being fake, so either way, it can still be chocked up to pessimism . Just because you were right, doesn't mean that you weren't being a pessimistic kiddo, kiddo.

Reactions: Xandrid

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IDK. Still there was barely anything pointing to it actually being fake, so either way, it can still be chocked up to pessimism . Just because you were right, doesn't mean that you weren't being a pessimistic kiddo, kiddo.
Most of those you were calling pessimistic were only pointing out the flaws in the video. Being skeptical != pessimism

Reactions: Jayster_2

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of those you were calling pessimistic were only pointing out the flaws in the video. Being skeptical != pessimism
But many of the mentioned flaws, could have also been intentional as far as programming goes, as well. From a techonological standpoint, they could easily have been debunked...

I'm literally just saying.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!