Hacking Converting a Psn game into A retail game ?

MakelarKonoha94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i'm sorry i really can't , i don't even have the package anymore , so i can't show you how , but i can send you the resigned files in a pm, so all you have to do is download the same version i have , extract it (PKgview 1.3)and replace the eboot and the param.sfo with the ones i send you.

yapp youre really kind , thanks . can i ask you if im stuck in the ps3 world ? hhe just a bit confusing bout this

Elizabethx90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't need to edit the param, Just extract it to /dev_hdd0/GAMES/ShingekiNoKyojin(or whatever name you want it to have) and extract the fix to it. I've done that for a few things I grabbed from PSNStuff, like converting my PSN download of Dark Souls 2 and applying the pre-order DLC.

MakelarKonoha94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You shouldn't need to edit the param, Just extract it to /dev_hdd0/GAMES/ShingekiNoKyojin(or whatever name you want it to have) and extract the fix to it. I've done that for a few things I grabbed from PSNStuff, like converting my PSN download of Dark Souls 2 and applying the pre-order DLC.
i dont even know how to extract the PKG file or with what ?

Elizabethx90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• liberator.png
    liberator.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 516

MakelarKonoha94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i'm sorry i really can't , i don't even have the package anymore , so i can't show you how , but i can send you the resigned files in a pm, so all you have to do is download the same version i have , extract it (PKgview 1.3)and replace the eboot and the param.sfo with the ones i send you.
I already EXTRACT the pkg with PKgview 1.1 and just have to wait a bit .
that files you mention , can i have it ? and what am i suppose to do next ? (after the extraction complete)

Elizabethx90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

MakelarKonoha94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

MakelarKonoha94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
PSN LIberator makes it simple.
im already download the psn liberator . and now im extracting the pkg file . but i dont ticked the RIFs / RAPs file . :unsure: ? and it says that i have to copy some file on the HDD0(ps3) , and input the PS3 IDPS/something on the PSN Liberator . but i didnt do the both of them , i just [X] them . i did somethings wrong ?

Last edited by MakelarKonoha94,

krush_lion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Finally I got A.O.T work, the thing is that I had my PS3 connected to a CRT TV, then connected via HDMI to a new one, and the game worked like a charm, even though the PARAM.SFO file indicates support for 480 resolution. So what I did was:

1. Split the "game.pkg" into 5 parts with PS3 File Spliter (assuming you are using a FAT32 external drive, otherwise just copy the "game.pkg" from external to internal hdd with multiman)
2. Go to multiman and select the "game.pkg", it will kick back to XMB, then install the "game.pkg"
3. Go to multiman again and select the "3.XX/4.XX FIX.pkg" (depending on your firmware version), on XMB select the FIX pkg and install it.
4. Go to multiman again and select the "DLC.pkg" (ALL DLC WF PACK v5), on XMB select the "DLC.pkg" and install it.
5. Now you should play the game.

MakelarKonoha94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Finally I got A.O.T work, the thing is that I had my PS3 connected to a CRT TV, then connected via HDMI to a new one, and the game worked like a charm, even though the PARAM.SFO file indicates support for 480 resolution. So what I did was:

1. Split the "game.pkg" into 5 parts with PS3 File Spliter (assuming you are using a FAT32 external drive, otherwise just copy the "game.pkg" from external to internal hdd with multiman)
2. Go to multiman and select the "game.pkg", it will kick back to XMB, then install the "game.pkg"
3. Go to multiman again and select the "3.XX/4.XX FIX.pkg" (depending on your firmware version), on XMB select the FIX pkg and install it.
4. Go to multiman again and select the "DLC.pkg" (ALL DLC WF PACK v5), on XMB select the "DLC.pkg" and install it.
5. Now you should play the game.
i already split the file and cut it to the HDD0/pakcages (i name it AOT.pkg)
yhe splitted files are :
1. AOT.pkg 2GB
2. with extnsion AOT.pkg00000 15GB
3. with extnsion AOT.pkg00001 4GB
4. with extnsion AOT.pkg00002 4GB
5. with extnsion AOT.pkg00003 3GB

but when i try to install the package with package , it didnt work .
when i opened the Harddisk internal via web on the multiman , the file cant be install like any other file can be .
just one file that can be able to click , the AOT.pkg 2GB . and didnt work either .

should i download another game file on other site ?

krush_lion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
i already split the file and cut it to the HDD0/pakcages (i name it AOT.pkg)
yhe splitted files are :
1. AOT.pkg 2GB
2. with extnsion AOT.pkg00000 15GB
3. with extnsion AOT.pkg00001 4GB
4. with extnsion AOT.pkg00002 4GB
5. with extnsion AOT.pkg00003 3GB

but when i try to install the package with package , it didnt work .
when i opened the Harddisk internal via web on the multiman , the file cant be install like any other file can be .
just one file that can be able to click , the AOT.pkg 2GB . and didnt work either .

should i download another game file on other site ?

Something is wrong... Spliting the files is just for copy them from external hdd to internal.

With PS3 File Spliter, split the file with *.666 extension, and 4GB size like this image

2rr6hlc.jpg

Should be like this

2cejmvt.jpg

Then use the File Manager of Multiman, and go to dev_hd00, create a folder named "packages", and inside paste all the *.666 files. You will
notice that all files will merge in just one file.

2zfiomp.jpg

Then push on the merged file X button twice and will ask if you will install it, select YES, and will bring you back to XMB menu, then go to INSTALL PACK FILES and select the .pkg and it will install the game.

Once it finished installing, install first the FIX and then the DLC.

CREDITS TO Damianyc FOR THE PHOTOS.

Reactions: RoronoaZoro93

dayah

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
For easier method install the AOT.pkg using irisman without splitting the file. Via irisman u can read ntfs drive and install the pkg to the ps3 internal.
if u want to convert the game to iso, copy the aot game folder in hdd0/game using multiman. Then using computer, edit the param.sfo to disk game. After that just convert to iso.

SubhashBlaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Can U send me the param.sfo,lic.dat,eboot Ghassen-ga

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Sup nerds