Cubic Smealum

Is this one of the most awesome hacking and homebrew designs that you have ever seen?

• Total voters

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This is a design that I have been working on for the past few weeks.

It is a cubic version of Smealum's avatar on a box with box art resembling some elements of Cubic Ninja's box art.

Here is an example of what it looks like on some of the products in my Spreadshirt store:

Last edited by I pwned U!,

I pwned U!

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm sheltered (thanks grandparents) and not old enough to have something like a credit/debt/Paypal/etc/other stuff/ o wait i already said etc
Would it be possible for me to order one for you, ship it to you, and then have you send me the payment in the mail?

If mailing the payment is not an option, perhaps you could buy a $35 eShop card, tell me its code, and I could redeem the code or sell it to someone in the Want to Sell forum.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible for me to order one for you, ship it to you, and then have you send me the payment in the mail?

If mailing the payment is not an option, perhaps you could buy a $35 eShop card, tell me its code, and I could redeem the code or sell it to someone in the Want to Sell forum.
The eShop thing would work as soon as i had the money for it (Only have $20 atm)

when i do get the money, i just buy a card and tell you the code?

Reactions: I pwned U!

I pwned U!

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Here is a bit of an update:

All Cubic Smealum products are 15% off through April 12 with the use of the coupon code HAPPYAPRIL!

If you want to get a great deal on Cubic Smealum items, make sure to place your order before the end of April 12!

D

Deleted User

I'd much prefer just the cubic head, but slightly bigger, otherwise it looks kinda odd on a non-white shirt.

I pwned U!

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I am just giving one more reminder that today is the last day of the sale.

If you want the discount, your order needs to be placed within the next few hours!

To my amazement, there have been no orders placed at all yet!:huh:

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM