Cubic Smealum

Is this one of the most awesome hacking and homebrew designs that you have ever seen?

• Total voters

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I think that I may now have a customer!

I also want to let everyone know that I appreciate the suggestions. I eventually want to make some improvements on the design, as well as make versions tailored to any specific customer's liking (such as having only the head).

I also think that it would be useful for me to learn more about creating 3D models, and how to apply a different texture to each face of a cube, as well as how to go about recreating the hair in 3D.

This would allow me to have more flexibility for creating different versions of my design via rendering options (another thing I still need to learn about).

Another bonus; the 3D model of the design could be used in a custom 3D banner for the homebrew launcher and/or Cubic Ninja!

If anyone has any tips on how I should go about creating a 3D model, please let me know. I am pretty inexperienced with 3D modeling, and I want to learn as much as possible!

Reactions: The Cringe

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
did anyone buy one yet lol?
OverviewSpreadshirt.png
:(

Also, mark your calendars everyone. As seen in the screenchot in the spoiler, there is another 15% off everything sale starting August 4!:toot:

Last edited by I pwned U!,

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but, i would't get your hopes up.
i'd wish you good luck but, it's not even your thing really, anyone can upload a picture to a site like this, that just slaps an image an a tshirt. i get that you put together the image though.
not trying to be rude, good to be entrepreneurial, but you're not going to make much from this. ($0 so far)
i just want to let you know in case you depend on it etc, good luck buddy

Reactions: GalladeGuy

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'd buy a Cubic Smea mug, but it's too expensive for me :cry: Seriously, I like the Cubic Smea mugs, especially the neon blue one :P But 25USD is just too much for me :( Spreadshirt is sure a hell expensive place :wtf:

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I have heard of the Fallout TV series. Many people thought it was good.