Country
Ukraine

Farz_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This function is quite useful because you can create the custom track, up to a specific point that allows you to do a repeat loop with interpolation, I explained how to do this type of loop in this tutorial.
https://gbatemp.net/entry/tutorial-part-04-how-to-create-bgm.13447/

Just combine the two tutorials you can create a bgm.bcstm, with a repetition cycle, with the same quality of official themes.

Oh alright thanks soon hopefully i'll be making custom themes, but don't expect too much from me, I am a beginner :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Go
Gonna download that now

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Oh alright thanks soon hopefully i'll be making custom themes, but don't expect too much from me, I am a beginner :D
Gonna download that now
Just use the tools, several users, who started the process of creating themes, make themes with the same quality of official themes, and the process took a maximum of 2 weeks.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Tokyo Afterschool Summoners Theme Collection Special

Finaly back with this game theme. Unfortunaly wasen't unable to get the other two special Halloween unit (be Alice and Arslan) so i wasen't unable to fully make a theme (becouse i was not able to found, not even on the wiki, the conversation portrait) collection to 100% but here what i was able to get Cusith and Volos.

Cusith -Halloween Special- Theme
HNI_0079.JPG

BGM: ハロウィンなんて怖くない!
Download: 3DSThem | ThemePlaza

Volos Theme
HNI_0085.JPG

BGM: ハクメンのテーマ戦闘

Hope i can make even the others character theme soon o later. For the BGM i try to use varius BGM, unless is a special character custume for a event, from the game and use the voice clip for that specific character when you open your 3DS.

Farz_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who has some good advice for me to start off making custom themes, also can someone send me a link to where i can make custom themes

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
Could you send a link of what I should use to make it

You can use Usagi for make the theme. You can find the program here on the forum.

Who has some good advice for me to start off making custom themes, also can someone send me a link to where i can make custom themes

I don't know what can i suggest to you...one suggestion is make theme on something you like, for start. So it will be more easy for you to work becouse if it is something you like, you probably will have already some img you can use on your pc.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
Team Rainbow Rocket Theme
HNI_0096.JPG

BGM: Team Rocket Battle Theme Remix (Unofficial)

Here it come my lazy theme for this new Pokemon trailer. Since can still fit the theme, the good guys team vs evil team, i was so tempted to use "Fist Bump" from Sonic Forces. After i discover that the song can go well with basicly evreything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.