MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have this tool but dont know how to make cia... (anyway for install cia theme need to remove the previous... this mean i remove my 53 themes for one custom? XD)

No it should not replace all themes (I think it replaces on of the mario ones)
There are 2 files for making the cia's
make_theme_eur.bat
make_theme_usa.bat
Just run the one for your region and it should make a cia (You will need some things installed for it to work though)
and remember without cfw IT WILL NOT WORK AS IT IS NOT SIGNED!!!

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried with lz body bin in example, tried in all folders, but after i run batch, he sayd me "makerom is not recognized as internal or external..."... anyway i dont have CFW, i want to know all this but about gateway XD how to have, if possible, more than one custom theme with HomeMenu_ExtDataTool.cia, not cfw

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried with lz body bin in example, tried in all folders, but after i run batch, he sayd me "makerom is not recognized as internal or external..."... anyway i dont have CFW, i want to know all this but about gateway XD how to have, if possible, more than one custom theme with HomeMenu_ExtDataTool.cia, not cfw

As I said you'll need to install some things (one of them being makerom)
Anyway your body_LZ.bin should be in /data

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As I said you'll need to install some things (one of them being makerom)
Anyway your body_LZ.bin should be in /data
And is in data in fact, i tried first the kingdom hearts theme example... but dont create cia, the batch always sayd me that makerom is not recognized as command... maybe dont work with windows 8?

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
And is in data in fact, i tried first the kingdom hearts theme example... but dont create cia, the batch always sayd me that makerom is not recognized as command... maybe dont work with windows 8?

even if you create the cia, you can't install it with gateway. we have to wait for them to make something to allow unsigned cias.
as for now, with gateway you can have only one custom theme at a time, and every time you change theme you have to reinstall it. in fact we replace the current theme's files in a certain location instead of installing new themes.

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1420192391-theme.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/?uf44xgw8p4dwrv4

mai waifu

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
AS I JUST SAID YOU'LL HAVE TO INSTALL MAKEROM
And how? .__. if i clikc makerom.exe start a quikc window (than close) of prompt, nothing installation setup
._.

even if you create the cia, you can't install it with gateway. we have to wait for them to make something to allow unsigned cias.
as for now, with gateway you can have only one custom theme at a time, and every time you change theme you have to reinstall it. in fact we replace the current theme's files in a certain location instead of installing new themes.
So im right, with GW only one custom theme at time...

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
And how? .__. if i clikc makerom.exe start a quikc window (than close) of prompt, nothing installation setup ._.

Place this exe in the same folder as the files you make the themes in (the folder with the custom theme tool)
I'm sorry I won't be able to help you any further as I don't have a gateway myself!

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Place this exe in the same folder as the files you make the themes in (the folder with the custom theme tool)
I'm sorry I won't be able to help you any further as I don't have a gateway myself!
But makerom is included in custom theme tool rar... this is why i ask because sayd me is not recognized...
Anyway you want to help a GW user without you have a GW? XD Ahaha thanks anyway :) you only lost time with me so XD

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
But makerom is included in custom theme tool rar... this is why i ask because sayd me is not recognized...
Anyway you want to help a GW user without you have a GW? XD Ahaha thanks anyway :) you only lost time with me so XD

Is the makerom.exe in the same folder as the the make_theme_region.bat file?
And I'm allways willing to help others out ;) I do know a little about how it works so yeah, I at least tried right?

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
in CustomThemeTool 1.1, makerom is in CustomThemeTool\tool folder, and you are right XD, i tried to copy on main folder and it work now, anyway we filled this thread useless for now, because, as you say: i cant use unsigned themes on GW :P

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
in CustomThemeTool 1.1, makerom is in CustomThemeTool\tool folder, and you are right XD, i tried to copy on main folder and it work now, anyway we filled this thread useless for now, because, as you say: i cant use unsigned themes on GW :P

it should be: as you've said

(Sorry I couldn't stop myself)

Reactions: Lord M

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, my 3DS has ninjhax and has homebrew working. However, I do not have any non-default themes downloaded. Since I cannot connect to the eShop (or theme shop), because it asks to update my firmware, am I screwed? I put the Kingdom Hearts theme on, but when I closed the 3DS and re-opened it, it went back to white.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?