ROM Hack [Database] CTRPF AR CHEAT CODES

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just about to let you know that separating games into regions might be hard, would be better just to had the region info to the text file itself

Cheats/<gamename region>/<tid>.txt

Hmm yea I guess I could do it like that example, it might make the layout a little messier to look at, but it would be easier to deal with setting up for regional stuff.

ninjistix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm yea I guess I could do it like that example, it might make the layout a little messier to look at, but it would be easier to deal with setting up for regional stuff.
well it the games would be in one list, even if there's multiple games with the same name, the region codes will be diff

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what os is that 10?

Yea haha using a custom theme though.

Edit: I've gotten the first 100 games of the fort42 dump done, I'm going through fixing up a few things (as I notice a lot of mistakes in region areas...wish people would learn their regions lol >..>) before I push them up and then I'll continue on with the other 390+ files in the dump.

Last edited by HollowedFear,

ninjistix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gone ahead and pushed up everything from this thread into the repository. Again Located here https://github.com/JourneyOver/CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES ... I'm still working on fort42 dump.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh woops haha, good catch..Will get fixed! Thanks for letting me know

Edit: now fixed! Readme will be getting a workover soonish and actually look a lot better than it currently does, was just a rush job to get an small readme up for all this.

ninjistix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gone ahead and pushed up everything from this thread into the repository. Again Located here https://github.com/JourneyOver/CTRPF-AR-CHEAT-CODES ... I'm still working on fort42 dump.

oh woops haha, good catch..Will get fixed! Thanks for letting me know

Edit: now fixed! Readme will be getting a workover soonish and actually look a lot better than it currently does, was just a rush job to get an small readme up for all this.
no biggie, once everythings setup and formatted correctly, ill see if i can start actively looking and adding codes

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no biggie, once everythings setup and formatted correctly, ill see if i can start actively looking and adding codes
sounds good ^^ one thing to note is that I may not get done with the fort42 dump today, as there is a lot of stuff I have to go through in the dump due to bad region info and a couple other things in various files, but I def will try to get the readme to look a bit better at some point today.

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated the readme to hopefully be at least a little bit better now :) I have to step out for a bit now, but once I get back I'll get back to adding more cheats into the repository.

Reactions: Vermil

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pushed another 50 cheats, sadly with the time I got back I don't have time to push anymore tonight as it's pretty late and I need my sleep :x Will be back to work on this tomorrow (and hopefully finish up the rest of the dump (360 cheats left)). People can start contributing whenever they please.

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pushed the final 360 cheats on up to the repository, so the dump is now complete. Over the next day or two I will be going through and fixing up folder names a little bit but as it stands things are now to the point where I actually want people to start contributing if they want to. @ninjistix you can now start contributing if you want :P

if and when Fort42 decides to come back online fully, I will pull down another dump and update anything that needs to be done and then start pulling in dumps at least once a month.

Edit: Folder names have now been fixed up, so should be easier to find what you are looking for!

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
@HollowedFear

Codes by;
Me

"Creeping Terror 1.0"
"USA 00040000001CB600"
Code:
[Unlimited Stamina]
18183F30 000003E8

[Unlimited Battery]
18183F2C 00004DCB

[Unlimited Health]
18183F24 000003E8

Attachments

• 00040000001CB600.txt
    114 bytes · Views: 271
Last edited by Vermil,
Reactions: HollowedFear

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@HollowedFear

Codes by;
Me

"Creeping Terror 1.0"
"USA 00040000001BC600"

Got it, will be up on repo shortly.

Wait are you sure that's the correct TitleID @Vermil ? As that's the same TitleID for Monster Hunter Stories (EUR)

Edit: Guess it is.. Going by various sources, strange >.>

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Got it, will be up on repo shortly.

Wait are you sure that's the correct TitleID @Vermil ? As that's the same TitleID for Monster Hunter Stories

Edit: Guess it is.. Going by various sources, strange >.>
Oops! It should be 00040000001CB600 haha

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey @HollowedFear since you left issues open, you should add some info on the readme, concerning either broken/invalid codes for plugins, or just update it in general

:o I do have this in my readme
Code:
Due to #1 some games may end up being multi-regional/work on all versions even if not marked as such and some cheats may just not work at all. If you find any that are marked as only one region but work for other reqions or any games that are marked for one only version but work on all versions or any cheats that just do not work throw an issue up.
currently, with #1 refering to
Code:
I will not test any/all cheats.
(will probably update this a little bit to reflect a little better to what I mean) as I can't sit down and test cheats all day to see if they are working or not as I don't have the time to do such a thing and so I rely on people opening issues if any cheats don't work for them :s I am going to be messing with the readme a bit more over the course of the next day or two though.

Will be setting up issue templates and such as well. All this will be in the coming days, but it shouldn't/won't hinder any/all pull requests/issues that are made before hand, and hey if someone thinks they can come up with a good readme on setting things up and all that I wouldn't mind a little help :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu