Hacking Do not update your Switch and find a 1.0 if you can

Nezztor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Even if I weren't trying to stay on 3.0.0, I don't know if I would have bought Mario Odyssey. So, it's not hard to resist.

if it was a new metroid or zelda you would update or your best option get a 2 switch ,but yeah mario can wait

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it was a new metroid or zelda you would update or your best option get a 2 switch ,but yeah mario can wait
If it were a new Zelda game, I would probably update. If it were a new Metroid Prime game, I would update if it looked good. I'm not buying a second Switch.

Reactions: Nezztor

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Simple, use another switch console or play other stuff. Personally, i have 30+ systems and about 20000 games already, so got more than enough to keep busy.
Would you kindly inform us where do you live?? Cauz next heist we and boys will raid ur home instead bank of America.

Last edited by leon315,

rg

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, i always updated my system to play games, never actually waited for an exploit.. did I regret it? not really, just one time when I had an already hacked system and updated by mistake... but..

Anything wort it will have to be on a firmware close to the latest... the only reason not to upgrade is if a firmware is only doing stability upgrades and there is no game enforcing an upgrade that you want to play....

At least in my modest opinion... spending 400€ on a system to only play it after a few years does not make much sense in my opinion and buying 2 systems.. well if you have the money..

Mace_ya_face

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just bought a second screen part that was from a Mario bundle running 3.0.0, and I'm shelving my 2.1.0 unit. Easy buy for me because I could do it through PayPal no interest finance for a nice credit score boost (I've taken effectively no debt out in my life, so it will actually help), and when one inevitably becomes redundant in years to come, the kids have their own. Just need JoyCons and a dock.

D

Deleted User

Simple, use another switch console or play other stuff. Personally, i have 30+ systems and about 20000 games already, so got more than enough to keep busy.
Where do you keep all those games? Do you have an entire floor just for your Videogames!?:P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @SylverReZ great to see you here