• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a critical transition between a chaotic state and when patterns start to exist. There is probably some conscious born during this phase that cause logic to exist.
There is no reason to believe that either. In fact, every example of consciousness we have requires some sort of material brain or brain-like object.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This thread should end know. All of you people Get The F out time is over bye have fun leasons are over!
Well, how do you like the new pokemon games? Do you miss gyms? Seriously evolution in pokemon is like going from a boy to a man because Japanese like give weird names to evolution. Or unless you are saying that evolution exist or people cannot grow up.

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
THIS IS WHAT I REALLY SAID:
Kratakau. you must think all Religious people are stupid, and ignorant, if one cookie out of the batch is burnt, are they burnt? Ummm no there are not.
Hopefully your not that stupid to realize the point.

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Numerous times, and sometimes in direct response to your posts, I've pointed out possibilities that don't require anything being infinite.
If the universe did have a cause, there's no reason to think it wasn't a natural cause. Perhaps the natural cause to the universe has always existed in some form. Perhaps the cause is atemporal. Perhaps it's a causal loop of the universe in a future state causing the universe in a past state (e.g. something natural, or Stewie Griffin's time pad exploding and causing the Big Bang).
Wouldn't that be infinite?

By definition, there was a time for everything finite in which each finite thing did not exist. By observation of the universe as we know it, finite things do not come into being without a a cause. Therefore, either something infinite is involved, or our understanding of the nature of finite things is incorrect. Trying to say that our understanding of the nature of finite things is incorrect without any evidence would require just as much, if not more, faith than believing in God.
Absence of an explanation would never be evidence for another explanation.
Then I believe that we've reached a stalemate. While we each have reasons to believe what we believe, neither of us have actual proof.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Well, how do you like the new pokemon games? Do you miss gyms? Seriously evolution in pokemon is like going from a boy to a man because Japanese like give weird names to evolution. Or unless you are saying that evolution exist or people cannot grow up.
In pokemon game evolution means changing form & in real life evolution means growing up & dying in grave & giving the result of this life in afterlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded