• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Do you believe that the decisions of the world are being decided by a secret organisation?

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
This is something which many of my peers and teachers seem to agree on. Basically they theorize that the worlds important decisions such as treaty agreements and disease outbreaks as well as most of the worlds major wars are all puppeteer-ed almost by an individual or an organisation that is pulling the strings from the shadows.
Do you think this could be at all possible?

Personally i think its too far fetched but then again it could explain many of the worlds mysteries. And before anyone starts the whole "its the illuminate etc.." please be serious because i want to hear what my fellow tempers think of the world.

I mean politians can be bought so can police chiefs but what about PMs? or Presidents? If so then could there really be someone or something pulling the strings from the shadow?

and if you believe its at all possible WHO? do you think its a bunch of BILLIONAIRES who are literally using the world as their oyster and are the true cause of all major conflicts and agreements?

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I do not believe in the Illuminati. I'm certain that if they existed they would have contacted me to be their next leader by now

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
who owns the money/banks, who owns the press/media

that's who rules this world, governments etc are below

it's not rocket science

Basically that.
The super rich control the other rich who combined, control the world finances.
The media controls the majority of the people who control the general going of the world.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. But individual governments are definitely responsible for many of the evils in society. You don't even need conspiracy theories; governments are the reason there is a permanent, welfare dependent class. Government is the reason high school graduates are so stupid. Government is the reason health insurance is so expensive. Government is the reason you cannot defend yourself. Government is the reason you have 50% less money to spend.

gman666

Cubicle Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does this supposed organization have to do these things secretly? They're doing it in front of you and meanwhile we're all so busy with our phones, social media, and the shit that's fed to us that we aren't seeing what's done to us. We've already given our consent

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't believe the world is controlled by one organisation or group per say, but you better believe anything and everything in this world has a price.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
We don't live in a physical world, everyone. Just think about it.

We are not really where we think we are. So, who could decide things in a non-physical world that isn't really where we think it is?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
how the hell did you guys figure out our plan.....oh its a theory....in that case, nah, no way you crazy nut jobs:ph34r:

but in all seriousness its not really about "buying presidents/ PM's" its the orchestration of getting the people in power who they already control from a very young age, just look at smarmy david cameron and the pig incident, that whole thing was obviously part of some scheme to get him back in line with his old animal lovin buddies who paid/arranged for him to get where he is today......

i don't think everything is dictated, but the end results are probably roughly planned out in advance, i.e vote for "our puppet A or our puppet B" yay for democracy!

Last edited by gamesquest1,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This is something which many of my peers and teachers seem to agree on. Basically they theorize that the worlds important decisions such as treaty agreements and disease outbreaks as well as most of the worlds major wars are all puppeteer-ed almost by an individual or an organisation that is pulling the strings from the shadows.
Do you think this could be at all possible?

Personally i think its too far fetched but then again it could explain many of the worlds mysteries. And before anyone starts the whole "its the illuminate etc.." please be serious because i want to hear what my fellow tempers think of the world.

I mean politians can be bought so can police chiefs but what about PMs? or Presidents? If so then could there really be someone or something pulling the strings from the shadow?

and if you believe its at all possible WHO? do you think its a bunch of BILLIONAIRES who are literally using the world as their oyster and are the true cause of all major conflicts and agreements?
I don't believe they directly control governments etc. but lobbying is rather popular and can certainly influence government decisions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb