Hacking do you think it will be possible to get some switch games to run on the nvidia shield tv

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same opinion here... Hell even what makes me crazy about the Switch is the portability, If I had one, I would probably not even connect it to my 4K TV when even my PS4 Pro I find it weak :)...

I would actually be more interested in the contrary, having the Switch fully hacked with dual boot and the possibility to run android on it natively and enjoy both the best triple A switch games and all the crap games, but also crazy apps from android...

Last edited by guily6669,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same opinion here... He'll even what makes me crazy about the Switch is the portability, I would probably not even connect it to my 4K TV when even my PS4 Pro I find it weak :)...

I would actually be more interested in the contrary, having the Switch fully hacked with dual boot and the possibility to run android on it natively and enjoy both the best triple A switch games and all the crap but crazy apps from android...
I exclusively use my switch in handheld mode unless I am playing multiplayer at home or am streaming it.

Reactions: guily6669

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
No explanation need because Nintendo switch and Nvidia shield tv are absolutely different. Sure, the architecture is quite similar but the games are not. :)

"But the games are not"? What? Why? Oh forget it I don't even wanna try to understand your logic.
Go and read some books and articles about how a computer works or something.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"But the games are not"? What? Why? Oh forget it I don't even wanna try to understand your logic.
Go and read some books and articles about how a computer works or something.

Are you an idiot or something ? Oh brother. Just grow up! Move on. Nothing to see here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night