Do you think using a condom reduces the pleasure during sex?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 11,379
  • Replies 125
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
But, its off topic, in a off topic thread, in the off topic-topic. Its designed to be on fire so that other topics like GBA, PSP, or (New)(3/2)DS don't catch fire.

On Topic: As someone who has experimented with condoms out of sexual boredom (with mid to high-end toys) and understands a fair bit of physics, I'd have to say MOST condoms severely impact the felt pleasure for the male side of things, especially when they don't fit you correctly as in my case, which is best described as being 1/2 of a giant dill pickle in size and girth. There are the previously mentioned ribbed and lubed condoms which can actually enhance the experience using controlled slippage and a better head-hugging shape but those still don't fit a majority correctly and are usually outside the finances of the average teen.

(bonus: If you want the best price-performance for a men's toy, find the "Fairy Onahole", it's hard to find and takes a LOT of maintenance but it feels incredible even using cheap lubricants like petroleum jelly, and its usually just $30)

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thread cleaned - honestly I don't understand some users' gripes with this kind of thread. It's perfectly wholesome for younger-or-not-so-younger users to ask whatever they want in GOTC, especially when it comes to an important matter like sexual health. These are things they might not ask elsewhere and it's always better to ask than not in these cases.

I've seen some pretty good replies in this thread as well, so it'll stay up as long as everyone's civil. Did a bit of clean up on some EoF-y posts and mikefor20's ranting, but yeah, this thread is 100% endorsed by staff.
Thank you.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll also depend on if you're cut or uncut. Uncut guys have more sensation than cut guys, so it may be more noticeable if you're uncut. But yeah, just try it while masturbating and you'll have your answer.

Either way, always always start with a condom. You don't want to get anyone pregnant, or to catch anything. Once you're in a super serious relationship, talk about it with your partner. Don't decide that stuff on your own. Oh, and always get a test from your local health department or something a month or two after every new sexual encounter.

Last edited by osaka35,

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the reasons I seek monogamous relationships is because I hate condoms. My last gf was on birth control(showed me her patches) and I paid for her STD tests and we looked at her results before we slept together. I got tested so she could see mine as well.

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I believe it does because my partners in the past have said it makes it feel different and I don't want them to be uncomfortable when in the moment. For some however I digress but that's another story.

D

Deleted User

OP
it depends on the condom
if you get the wrong size it will feel weird
but some condoms are also made to "make sex more pleasurable"
so it really has to do with the condom

@Veho "Off-topic and reply to off-topic."
thats a great reason for removing something posted as a reply to something in "General Off-Topic Chat" XD

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
What a thread to necro.
Untitled.png

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the solution
have sex with men and you don't need a condom
"have sex with men and you don't need a condom"

And that's how you get stds my good sir. Everyone needs to be using condoms (unless in a committed relationship where both partners have been tested)

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
"have sex with men and you don't need a condom"

And that's how you get stds my good sir. Everyone needs to be using condoms (unless in a committed relationship where both partners have been tested)
thats what i'm saying, its the same for EVERYBODY, you don't be dumb to fuck everything and get some weird thing in your peepee

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats what i'm saying, its the same for EVERYBODY, you don't be dumb to fuck everything and get some weird thing in your peepee
>have sex with men and you don't need a condom
>thats what i'm saying, its the same for EVERYBODY

hmm. You are contradicting yourself m8

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what a thread...

Never used a condom in my life (I know that sounds awful but I don't feel like preventing life if it's meant to be, and if I have sex with somebody I should be ready to deal with the consequences). But I can imagine that they do take some pleasure off of the user, because it isn't directly touching the skin/tissue which stimulates sperm production.
excellent response. These days people are selfish and think of sex in terms of pleasure only as opposed to making love and forming a family.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the solution
have sex with men and you don't need a condom
People like you is why we have AIDS

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

excellent response. These days people are selfish and think of sex in terms of pleasure only as opposed to making love and forming a family.
Is that so wrong? What if a person enjoys sex but doesn't want to start a family?

Reactions: x65943
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1